Looking to change out my front diff to the turbo model
Any excessive noise when awd is engaged
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That would be "tomcav"

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
I think I am going to keep my 900 and wait. I have everything set up the way on want it. So thinking of just keeping for awhile and see what happens down the road

Aztec1382

Oct 24, 2015
Just wait till its paid
The buy the turbo
Should be at 160hp in 2 years
Im going to wait as well, want to see how the hp wars play out

Reactions: dunerat

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
I think I am going to keep my 900 and wait. I have everything set up the way on want it. So thinking of just keeping for awhile and see what happens down the road
Scott, you have plenty of power and easily accessible for more if thats what you want, you need suspension ;) the smoother your ride, the faster you can go ;) Now the decision is, do you want to drop a bunch of cash, or raise your payment slightly.... either way, let me know, I know some good suspension/power people :)

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
Scott, you have plenty of power and easily accessible for more if thats what you want, you need suspension ;) the smoother your ride, the faster you can go ;) Now the decision is, do you want to drop a bunch of cash, or raise your payment slightly.... either way, let me know, I know some good suspension/power people :)
Thanks Garrett, I did add the stage 2 kit from alba and did the double down kit from desert molding concepts. Think the power is good. I think that I would like to get the ride more plush with the suspension. Just need to save some money up and maybe upgrade to some king shocks

tomcav

Let ride ,bitches
Feb 6, 2011
the oc
New here so do not know everyones names yet
Can the owner of the turbo model on the ride
Chime in
Looking to change out my front diff to the turbo model
Any excessive noise when awd is engaged
Thanks

no noise:cool:

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
Thanks Garrett, I did add the stage 2 kit from alba and did the double down kit from desert molding concepts. Think the power is good. I think that I would like to get the ride more plush with the suspension. Just need to save some money up and maybe upgrade to some king shocks
I have a set of the best shocks FOX makes for the 900, had cognito go through them and freshen up with new seals and oil... zane can attest to the ride, 2.5" front and rears, 1/2 price of new ;)

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
I have a set of the best shocks FOX makes for the 900, had cognito go through them and freshen up with new seals and oil... zane can attest to the ride, 2.5" front and rears, 1/2 price of new ;)
So what's half the price of new? I think I have 2.5 in the back and 2.0 in the front walker Evans

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
What is the difference between what I have now and the 2.5 fox shock?
Not sure what you have for sure, but the fox is kashima coated to keep oil temps down, high speed and low speed compression adjustable and rebound adjustable.they also have bottom out cup technology so you won't bottome the shock out. These bad boys didn't fade in either of the races I ran them, about 400 miles total. They are a great shock for stock suspension, if you move to a long travel you might need to adjust the valving if the kit uses stock length shocks...

Aztec1382

Oct 24, 2015
Hey tom cav
Does the turbo manual happen to reference the front drive shaft gear ratio

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
What is the difference between what I have now and the 2.5 fox shock?
Wait a minute, I thought your wife gave you the green light for the turbo? No buying shocks for the ride you are selling. LOL!

The Fox shocks will be an improvement on the ride quality., Long travel with the Fox shocks would be even better.

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
Wait a minute, I thought your wife gave you the green light for the turbo? No buying shocks for the ride you are selling. LOL!

The Fox shocks will be an improvement on the ride quality., Long travel with the Fox shocks would be even better.
She did but I am not ready to pull the trigger just yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000