La Familia Be safe list

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
I was just on another forum and was reading about some fellow utv riders that have got hurt or died and it has got me thinking of the past couple years .Thinking about the close calls and the one's that I wish were just close calls ., but just never know what will happen until the unexpected happens .

We never can be sure that the ride that we go on that nothing will go wrong but I think we do a pretty good job on bring every one home safe and having good time.

I' not sure if I you are reading what my hart is writing right now , but for some reason I think if I put up a list every one on it will be ok and thinking that one that put his or hers's name the list that will be a reminder to be safe or that Rich might be Drinking on a Sunday morning LOL.

1. Rich, Cheryl and Maxx
2. JENNE & RONNIE
3. DAVE & STUMPY
4. Craig, Carin, and family!
5. Jim, Melissa and Travis aka (crash)
6. Devin dev's rzr
7. Jersh and son
8. Scott, Tresa, Stevee and Trever.
9 .Bill & Debbie
10.Larry ,Sandy,Lucky and Stir fry.
11.Jim and Sharon...
12.Dan and (Hot Shoe) Chris
14.George & Kathy
15.Raul and Marti.
16.Bob & Linda.
17.Bart "Govacho" Chielens

Last edited:

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
I was just on another forum and was reading about some fellow utv riders that have got hurt or died and it has got me thinking of the past couple years .Thinking about the close calls and the one's that I wish were just close calls ., but just never know what will happen until the unexpected happens .

We never can be sure that the ride that we go on that nothing will go wrong but I think we do a pretty good job on bring every one home safe and having good time.

I' not sure if I you are reading what my hart is writing right now , but for some reason I think if I put up a list every one on it will be ok and thinking that one that put his or hers's name the list that will be a reminder to be safe or that Rich might be Drinking on a Sunday morning LOL.

1. Rich, Cheryl and Maxx
2. JENNE & RONNIE
3. DAVE & STUMPY

Last edited:

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Rich. Put me on the list. I know it's ironic, considering there are flames shooting outta my ass! Ok, I might of had a cupl cold ones too :)

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Ok Your all on the SAFE LIST , some may think it's silly ,but if it works then lets be silly and ride safe for a long time . :D

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Ok got ya guys and gals , pass the word and lookout for others and helpful on the trail .. .

1. Rich, Cheryl and Maxx
2. JENNE & RONNIE
3. DAVE & STUMPY
4. Craig, Carin, and family!
5. Jim, Melissa and Travis aka (crash)
6. Devin dev's rzr
7. Jersh and son
8. Scott, Tresa, Stevee and Trever.
9 .Bill & Debbie
10.Larry ,Sandy,Lucky and Stir fry.
11.Jim and Sharon...
12.Dan and (Hot Shoe) Chris