"La Familia" 4th Annual John Berry Memorial Ride - March 20 -23, 2015

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
La Familia - Virgin here - I'm looking to join in for some good rides & good peeps. Please be gentle. Will roll in sometime Friday early evening, if I need to RSVP. Ed - from San Diego!
Ed - No RSVP required - love to have you with our group ;-)
See ya Friday Morning ;-)

Will add you to the list ;-)

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
The only new meat I want is in my tacos Saturday night.......(Larry, dont even try it.....move along)

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
I'm home safe and sound. Good drive home! I had a blast and I cannot believe Jorge went to bed before me last night. What a wuss!!:D. Vicki's tacos were outstanding! Cisco did another fine job of organizing and leading the rides. My thanks to the young men who helped out and guarded the camp for us. It was good seeing my friends again and making new friends.:) Thanks to Doug for towing me in after blowing a belt. And thanks to Sandy and Larry for their hospitality and allowing me to shower in there motorhome.
I was upset at losing some sleep when Cisco had the music blasting until 1:30 am Friday nite and Jorge trying to hump my truck, but.............now I'm guilty of dancing to the blasting music until 1am Saturday nite and keeping others from getting sleep. It's Karma I suppose.......................better yet, I'll blame Melissa for keeping it going.:rolleyes: And OMG we got Jim dancing in the Conga line. EPIC!!!:p Oh btw, Felix has some good dance moves. Impressive!
Another great trip with La Familia and sign me up for next year!

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Cisco and Vicky, you rock!! Great seeing everyone and the tacos were off the hook!! Also, larry came through again with his awesome rounds of hydration.......
another great LF ride!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000