"La Familia" 3rd Annual John Berry Memorial Ride - March 15 -16, 2014

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
So, my prep begins. Always like to get a head start on prepping for a trip so today it begins. Took a ride yesterday at my favorite trail area and now it's time to go to work. Had my truck serviced partially and will take it in again to get additional service so I need not worry to much about surviving ( 180 k miles on it) the trip. Going to grease the wheel bearings on my trailer and make sure everything is up to snuff. Have firewood cut and ready to go. Clean up the truck and camper, get gear loaded! Already got a new helmet and drug out my sewing machine to make a dust shroud for it.
Now for my RZR! Gotta shine up my toy to impress you folks, but compared to Larry's rig, mine looks like it belongs on a pig farm. :rolleyes: Going to check the wheel bearings and brake pads. Clean my air pre-filters and maybe invest in one of those fancy bolt on gas cans in case you folks decide to take a trip to Glamis or sumthing.:eek:

Need to re-modify my roll cage since I don't like one of the mods I did to it, and have to attach my camera mounts ( are you paying attention Stumpy?) and hope to get some good video.

And of course adjust my suspension for the hell I expect you folks to lead me into. My skids have suffered more damage :( because of you animals that they need to be replaced when I go to Moab this year. And of course put my rock tires on. My Duro Frontier tires are amazing on rocks and no flats ........yet.

Really looking forward to this trip and getting to meet the southern bunch of folks of La Familia. Just a great way to start my traveling season.:)

tomcav

Let ride ,bitches
Feb 6, 2011
the oc
So, my prep begins. Always like to get a head start on prepping for a trip so today it begins. Took a ride yesterday at my favorite trail area and now it's time to go to work. Had my truck serviced partially and will take it in again to get additional service so I need not worry to much about surviving ( 180 k miles on it) the trip. Going to grease the wheel bearings on my trailer and make sure everything is up to snuff. Have firewood cut and ready to go. Clean up the truck and camper, get gear loaded! Already got a new helmet and drug out my sewing machine to make a dust shroud for it.
Now for my RZR! Gotta shine up my toy to impress you folks, but compared to Larry's rig, mine looks like it belongs on a pig farm. :rolleyes: Going to check the wheel bearings and brake pads. Clean my air pre-filters and maybe invest in one of those fancy bolt on gas cans in case you folks decide to take a trip to Glamis or sumthing.:eek:

Need to re-modify my roll cage since I don't like one of the mods I did to it, and have to attach my camera mounts ( are you paying attention Stumpy?) and hope to get some good video.

And of course adjust my suspension for the hell I expect you folks to lead me into. My skids have suffered more damage :( because of you animals that they need to be replaced when I go to Moab this year. And of course put my rock tires on. My Duro Frontier tires are amazing on rocks and no flats ........yet.

Really looking forward to this trip and getting to meet the southern bunch of folks of La Familia. Just a great way to start my traveling season.:)
geezz randy ,get to it "bitchez",it's not like work gets in the way ?...lol :cool:

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
Are we doing a pot luck Saturday night?

Edit. I see, it's in post #1. I'll bring polish sausage, mac salad, and tater salad.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000