"La Familia" 3rd Annual John Berry Memorial Ride - March 15 -16, 2014

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Sorry Cisco, please remove me from this ride. I can only do one ride my wife said and Im going to the Mint 400 this year as I have a goal for the 2015 Mint 400 race..
No Bueno, going to miss yea ;-(

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
no it's more of the "dave's" out with his rainbow thong.....(not again):eek::eek:
Yeah and if you're a stump, you have to be REAL concerned in the dark!!! The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree and those 26 chromosomes seem to have communicated the family trait for stump hunting! Well at least it's not snipes....:eek::D

ageekwithajeep

UTVUnderground La-Familia
Oct 13, 2010
Spokane Wa
Guys sorry to kill the jokes on the night riding but I'm pretty sure he is referring to the reason we have this ride. John went out at night to test his lights.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Guys sorry to kill the jokes on the night riding but I'm pretty sure he is referring to the reason we have this ride. John went out at night to test his lights.
Well, it was daylight when it happened, trust me, cause Stumpy just finished off that poor stump right before Johns accident. It was just a quick ride up the canyon and back. And I resent the thong reference again...my thongs are leopard print :)

ageekwithajeep

UTVUnderground La-Familia
Oct 13, 2010
Spokane Wa
not trying to argue when it happened because i was driving home but I think the be careful at night was a reference to that because John was testing his lights so most assumed it was at night.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
not trying to argue when it happened because i was driving home but I think the be careful at night was a reference to that because John was testing his lights so most assumed it was at night.
yeah, not sure about the night reference either. I do know the night rides there are fun....except for "spooky dave" apparently :eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000