"La Familia" 3rd Annual John Berry Memorial Ride - March 15 -16, 2014

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
It looks like we should be able to make it again this year. It will be good to see everyone.:)

We are planning to be there Thursday afternoon and leaving Monday morning.

I'm hoping in addition to a Friday & Saturday ride, that those of us staying 'til late Sunday or Monday can do a Sunday ride over to the Saltin Sea and/or anything else of interest that we outa-towners don't usually get to see, and maybe lunch at the KOA. Any volunteers for leader ?? (Ideally someone who knows their way around):D

See ya'll soon!

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
It looks like we should be able to make it again this year. It will be good to see everyone.:)

We are planning to be there Thursday afternoon and leaving Monday morning.

I'm hoping in addition to a Friday & Saturday ride, that those of us staying 'til late Sunday or Monday can do a Sunday ride over to the Saltin Sea and/or anything else of interest that we outa-towners don't usually get to see, and maybe lunch at the KOA. Any volunteers for leader ?? (Ideally someone who knows their way around):D

See ya'll soon!
Jim,
Awesome to see you again, If all goes good I plan on being there Thursday afternoon and leaving Monday morning.

Let me get some other rides ready fro Friday and Sunday ;-)

Friday we can do a long loop ride to Hotel California and Red Cloud Trail or just go to Hotel California and back.
Sunday we can go to KOA to lunch if you like and Bat caves or just some small rides in the area.
I think I know all the trials around that area ;-)

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
Jim,
Awesome to see you again, If all goes good I plan on being there Thursday afternoon and leaving Monday morning.

Friday we can do a long loop ride to Hotel California and Red Cloud Trail or just go to Hotel California and back.
Sunday we can go to KOA to lunch if you like and Bat caves or just some small rides in the area.
That stuff sounds great... thanks!

ageekwithajeep

UTVUnderground La-Familia
Oct 13, 2010
Spokane Wa
Jim,

SI SI SI Ag want to go to Hotel California maybe we can run up to bombs on thursday afternoon/night?

Should I bring the jeep or the ranger? If I bring the jeep I'll need a seat on saturday.

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009
SI SI SI Ag want to go to Hotel California maybe we can run up to bombs on thursday afternoon/night?

Should I bring the jeep or the ranger? If I bring the jeep I'll need a seat on saturday.
Bring the Ranger so you can drive it on Saturday ;-)

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
Since you all are planning a ride for Friday, I may turn up Thursday afternoon. Definitely want to ride Sunday.

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009
Since you all are planning a ride for Friday, I may turn up Thursday afternoon. Definitely want to ride Sunday.
It look like we will be going to Hotel California on Friday Ride ;-)
we can see if we want to do the loop around Red Cloud Trail ;-)

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Sorry Cisco, please remove me from this ride. I can only do one ride my wife said and Im going to the Mint 400 this year as I have a goal for the 2015 Mint 400 race..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000