"La Familia" 3rd Annual John Berry Memorial Ride - March 15 -16, 2014

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Bummer, we won't be able to make it this year. I've got my vacation days and vacation budget tapped for the year. We had a ball last year and can't see this ride being any slouch! ��

ageekwithajeep

UTVUnderground La-Familia
Oct 13, 2010
Spokane Wa
Bummer, we won't be able to make it this year. I've got my vacation days and vacation budget tapped for the year. We had a ball last year and can't see this ride being any slouch! ��
did the short bus do okay going through the rubicon? i'm considering bringing my 04 ranger.

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
did the short bus do okay going through the rubicon? i'm considering bringing my 04 ranger.
Yep, the only place it had trouble was at the beginning (going down) just before you go through the two big rocks. You have to either squeeze between to rocks or go to the right and loop back around hard left to get between the two big rocks. It all makes sense if a guy has been there:D I had to go to the right, which was fun and definitely a challenge. Otherwise it coasted through, your Ranger will be just fine, just don't follow Fernando, I've seen his lines:confused:

socaldmax

Aug 9, 2011
Frank, I saw the itinerary on the first post, but it doesn't specify Fri. or Sat. I'm assuming all of the riding will be on Sat.?

I've got a friend flying in from VA on Fri. the 14th and with any luck, we'll be pulling into camp about 2 or 3 pm that afternoon. Looking forward to a great weekend with everyone!

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
Steve, many are riding Sat and Sun and a few might ride Friday depending on when we get there. I should be there by 2 or 3 Friday.

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Frank, I saw the itinerary on the first post, but it doesn't specify Fri. or Sat. I'm assuming all of the riding will be on Sat.?

I've got a friend flying in from VA on Fri. the 14th and with any luck, we'll be pulling into camp about 2 or 3 pm that afternoon. Looking forward to a great weekend with everyone!
Steve,

Some will be in camp Thursday night and some will stay till Monday,
it will be so nice to see yea again and meet your friend ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000