"La Familia" 2nd Annual John Berry Memorial Ride - Thank You

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
"La Famila" will like to thank all the peeps that came out to join us on this ride - We know John Berry was happy ;-)

We had around 30 cars do the Little Rubicon, no problems just some awesome trails and peeps ;-)

Also lots of good food after the ride and lots of fun at the camp fire - I don't have lots of words just lots of Love ;-)

Here a pic of the Flag Certificate that was flown over our Capitol note that is has:
"this flag was flown in honor of The La Familia 2nd Annual John Berry Memorial Off - Road Ride" ;-)

This will be sent to John Berry Wife ;-)

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
It's really great to see how much you guys do for each other. This is a great way to honor your friend.

Donato D.

Donato & Kristi
Mar 25, 2013
this was our first ride with La Familia and we were welcomed in immediately. Made some really great friends and had a fun time trying not to break our RZR. Thank you for the hospitality and we are looking forward to the next ride

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
this was our first ride with La Familia and we were welcomed in immediately. Made some really great friends and had a fun time trying not to break our RZR. Thank you for the hospitality and we are looking forward to the next ride
We'll be oout for Easter at S22 and some others at Glamis North and some others at Glamis.

Don't let that ride get rusty :cool:

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
I LOVE GLAMIS. WE HAVE A YEARLY PASS MY FRIENDS CHARLIE & TAMMI SUNGHERA GAVE US, I WOULD LIKE TO NOMINATE THEM. ESPECIALLY SINCE HTEY WERE THERE FOR THE FIRST RIDE. I MIGHT BE GETTING GIDDY. I TEXTED WITH MY CUZ BILLY EARLIER THIS AM. HE LIVES IN ARKANSAS. HE HAD JUST GONE TO WORK. I WOULD LIKE FOR HIM TO BE ABLE TO GET IN HERE TOO, THANX GUYS & GALS. BY THE WAY. I AM MORE TECHY THAN I THINK I AM. WHAAATTTT?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000