"La Familia" 1st Annual John Berry Memorial Ride President’s Weekend

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Big group and we try to leave right at 9:00am and we will stop at the trestles to regroup only! I think Cisco will be leading and not sure which direction he will chose to go? You might have to leave by 5:00am? :eek:
I may need you on this ;-)

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009
cisco what other rides do ya have plans for ? :) remember i am at the koa:eek: thx
I will not have other plan rides, we just get get up in the Morning and see where we want to go ;-)

Sometimes we go over the next day ride at the camp fire ;-)

Sometimes we do night rides ;-)

As long as we have some safe fun ;-)

And no one is the leader in the group we are "La Familia" and we are all Leaders and help each other out ;-)

Viva "La Familia " "Puro Amor" " Puro Corazon" ;-)
Love you all ;-)

glares

RZR4 George - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Jan 26, 2011
Riverside, CA
I will be headed out there on Thurs, sometime around the time it starts to get dark. Family will join us on Friday night. See everyone out there.......be safe.

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
We'll be there around 6pm... Chris is out of school at 2:50 and I figure we'll leave NLT 4 +2.5 hours.....

Dan ...
Dan try and save me a spot by you and if you can get next to Jim we can run cables over to my outdoor speakers and not be far to get set up. Wish I hadn't sold my 15" JBLs with horns...next to be replaced when we go electric. :cool:

I'll be there Friday night around 11-12 PM too.

Looks like a big crowd LF is growing going to need a RV parking coordinator soon, lets make as big as possible circle so everyone can get in. :D

Deathfly

Jul 31, 2011
So Cal
Hey guys me and Nikki are coming out on Friday. Probably be there between 12-4 pm sometime. I've never been to drop 31 so hopefully I dont get lost. I got the directions on here from an earlier post so I will follow those. Is there a way I can identify your camp? Should I bring anything imperticular with me? Any spots out there to fill up with water or should I fill up at home?

I really wanted to go to KOH but that dident work out so I'm really looking forward to riding with you all again this weekend.

grumpysrzr4

Godspeed John Berry - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Feb 22, 2011
Huntington Beach
just got off the phone with patty berry , Bill an patty will not be attending do to Bill health. he thanks every one for remembering john.

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Hey guys me and Nikki are coming out on Friday. Probably be there between 12-4 pm sometime. I've never been to drop 31 so hopefully I dont get lost. I got the directions on here from an earlier post so I will follow those. Is there a way I can identify your camp? Should I bring anything imperticular with me? Any spots out there to fill up with water or should I fill up at home?

I really wanted to go to KOH but that dident work out so I'm really looking forward to riding with you all again this weekend.
I would say fill up at home depending on where you're coming from. If you get lost, call one us and we'll guide you in. We won't be there untill Friday afternoon sometime so maybe you can follow us in if it works out.

619-917-9043
jim

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
List ;-)

1. John Berry
2. Cisco Kid
3. Jim and Melissa
4. class51600
5. onerich
6. Rocket Man (Dan)
7. grumpysrzr4
8. ageekwithajeep
9. papa-bear
10. brevndeb
11. tomcav
12. Jack & jan
13. Itstoolate & Marti
14. Pap & Donna (Mam)
15. Razor-lane46 - Pat and Son
16. glares & family (for now)
17. Trukndave (Camping)
18. John-SoCal JP (for now )
19. Deb & Roy
20. George & Kathy
21. Gilbert & Eric (camping fri. - sun. )
22. Mike-red RZR
23. Steve (Raider)
24. Todd C.
24. TNT
25. UPS BOB. AND FRIEND
26. Fatchance37
27. Frester
28. big fella
29. boondock
30.Angie & Jay

Me thinks this is a little light. I've seen quite a few posts since this was put up. Pretty soon we're going to have enough real-estate and population to start our own country... :D

So who's running for president? LOL!!!

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA

That's awesome Kyle:D Just follow the directions we gave to TnT and you will be fine. If you have any issues just give me a call. 714-231-4631. Chances are we will be the only group there when you arrive so that won't be an issue. Just look for a bunch of drunk happy people around a bunch of RZR's:D Oh and fill up water at home. There is an AMPM on the corner of the 86 and 66th Ave. that will have anything else you may need including a dump station:D

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
1. John Berry
2. Cisco Kid
3. Jim and Melissa
4. class51600
5. onerich
6. Rocket Man (Dan)
7. grumpysrzr4
8. ageekwithajeep
9. papa-bear
10. brevndeb
11. tomcav
12. Jack & jan
13. Itstoolate & Marti
14. Pap & Donna (Mam)
15. Razor-lane46 - Pat and Son
16. glares & family (for now)
17. Trukndave (Camping)
18. John-SoCal JP (for now )
19. Deb & Roy
20. George & Kathy
21. Gilbert & Eric (camping fri. - sun. )
22. Mike-red RZR
23. Steve (Raider)
24. Todd C.
24. TNT
25. UPS BOB. AND FRIEND
26. Fatchance37
27. Frester
28. big fella
29. boondock
30.Angie & Jay
31. Deathfly (Kyle & Nikki)

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009
Me thinks this is a little light. I've seen quite a few posts since this was put up. Pretty soon we're going to have enough real-estate and population to start our own country... :D

So who's running for president? LOL!!!

We is 34 and more see post number 2 ;-)

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
Thanks for all the phone #s…..We’ll make a bulk call @ midnight Friday when Itstoolate and I roll in to get the party started again……lol! :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000