"La Familia" 1st Annual John Berry Memorial Ride President’s Weekend

Deb&Roy

UTVUnderground La Familia
Nov 27, 2011
Roy, Tay Jenna and I will be there Friday late morning, following Ernesto & Toni & kids and Nacholita!!! Looking forward to seeing everyone!!:D

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Roy, Tay Jenna and I will be there Friday late morning, following Ernesto & Toni & kids and Nacholita!!! Looking forward to seeing everyone!!:D
I would'nt follow Ernesto! That could be hazzardous:eek: If you do, just be sure to keep an eye out for Old BBQ Grills, Broken Glass and Shreaded Tires:D
Just kidding E, We love ya!

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
Reed, We hope to leave Fullerton no later than 8 pm Friday night. Will it be difficult finding you guys in the dark once I get off the main highway?
Are you close to FSS and Dave, he has a stock XP roll cage he said I can have…..You got room to haul to me? He wants a sixer of microbrew, I buy you two. :D

Itstoolate

Itstoolate
Sep 9, 2011
North Orange County, CA
Are you close to FSS and Dave, he has a stock XP roll cage he said I can have…..You got room to haul to me? He wants a sixer of microbrew, I buy you two. :D
Terry, Fullerton Sand is actually not in the city of Fullerton, it is about 10 miles from me, but I can go by and see if it will fit in the back of my truck as my 21 foot toyhauler is packed with a Razr4. Is it ready to be picked up tomorrow?
I can drive over there atlunch time, no problem buddy.

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
Terry, Fullerton Sand is actually not in the city of Fullerton, it is about 10 miles from me, but I can go by and see if it will fit in the back of my truck as my 21 foot toyhauler is packed with a Razr4. Is it ready to be picked up tomorrow?
I can drive over there atlunch time, no problem buddy.
I been talking to Dave about getting it since the Sand Sport show, I'm in San Diego hard to get to FSS. You know him better than I do will you call him and pick it up for me I can call tomorrow morning and post out here, I'll try tomorrow you know how hard it is to get him to answer sometimes.

Thanks man ur the coolest!

Itstoolate

Itstoolate
Sep 9, 2011
North Orange County, CA
I been talking to Dave about getting it since the Sand Sport show, I'm in San Diego hard to get to FSS. You know him better than I do will you call him and pick it up for me I can call tomorrow morning and post out here, I'll try tomorrow you know how hard it is to get him to answer sometimes.

Thanks man ur the coolest!
I Will give him a call and get it one way or the other.

Fatchance37

Oct 16, 2010
Sooooo, not to be a complete PIA.... But, If we...Fatchance and Company arrive at 9-9:30 Sat morning are we OK with the ride departure time?
Leaving San Diego at 5am. I recall 3.5 or so hours plus stops.

If not, we can catch up at trestle, or at the pinnacles stop.

Bringing 5lbs of pork adobada and bucket of ceviche... avos, limes, etc.

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Bear, but HE'S BRINGING CEVICHE!!! We can wait just a little, can't we????? LOL!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

Me LOVE ceviche!!!!:D

Rocketman.....

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
hey papa bear who do we have at the koa ,just me?:p
TJ is going to be in Glamis. He just Pm'ed me and I told him he could come up the canal to drop 31 and visit at least!!! I think you are the only one I know of at KOA.

Dan...

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Again Raul we all thank you for the flags .
What doe's every body think ? The 5x8 given to the family(like Raul posted ) with out going on the trail (to keep it clean ) and the 3x5 would be flown in camp or on the trail each annual ride and be cared for during the year by Grumpy (if that's ok with you Grumpy ? ) Because he was one of the close's to john in the group.IMHO

Also I think we need a universal cage mount and heavy wipe pole . I have a mount the kind with the pin in it so it will lay down but it rattles .
What does every body think of my post I put it up on the weekend and I think it was missed or I missed the reply's .?

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Rich, whatever you think, but a flag on the ride can take a beating! Maybe Grumpy can fly it at camp and maintain it? It can fly over camp at Drop#31? We will have the small flags and ribbons on the rides!:cool:
That's what I was thinking , I would hate for the flag to get damaged from a ride after all Raul did to get it. Any one else have .02 ?

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
FYI for the peeps that have not been to drop 31 there can be some soft spots right out side of camp, so be careful and keep rolling to the camp site or stop on a hard spot and walk to camp to see how soft it is or not . The good thing is if you get stuck you will probably be only 20 yrds from camp and every body has 4x4's to pull you out ..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000