"La Familia" 1st Annual John Berry Memorial Ride President’s Weekend

ageekwithajeep

UTVUnderground La-Familia
Oct 13, 2010
Spokane Wa
Dropped flags off at Ernesto's house this morning, hope he got my text that I was "borrowing" his rzr ;)

See ya guys on Sunday unless I figure something out..... But probably Sunday as early as I can get loaded and get my butt in gear. I need dirt bad, gettin stressed

Class51600

Familia 1st - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Dropped flags off at Ernesto's house this morning, hope he got my text that I was "borrowing" his rzr ;)

See ya guys on Sunday unless I figure something out..... But probably Sunday as early as I can get loaded and get my butt in gear. I need dirt bad, gettin stressed
Got them Kid I will bring them with us to the ride on Fri.

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
I know Rich is gonna be solo, plus I'm sure Dave will Chauffeur your azz for the day:D You thinking of comming toyless?
Naw - I can probably squeeze one more ride out of the car before it goes in the shop but Travis might come and I need a seat for him.

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Well Dr. Dan and his resident sidekick Dr. Chris have FrankenRZR-S awake and breathing with a new giddy-up Dalton Clutch kit. We also stitched in a new exoskeleton compliments of Mr. Garcia of San Jose. Additionally, we strapped on some Rugged Radio vocal chords and the beast now has a voice. :eek:

We checked him out from home in Hesperia (Main and Peach) and he could be heard in Cajon Pass at the 138 and 15 5'vers!!!

FrankenRZR-S still has blotchy skin as the dermabrasion hasn't quite healed yet and his skin still needs a polish, but all is well.:D

Frank will stretch his legs next weekend at the Lil Rubicon, and we'll see how he has recovered from surgery... Pictures forthcoming...:cool:

Dr. Rocketman Dan...

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
I AM ASCARED!!!!
Well Dr. Dan and his resident sidekick Dr. Chris have FrankenRZR-S awake and breathing with a new giddy-up Dalton Clutch kit. We also stitched in a new exoskeleton compliments of Mr. Garcia of San Jose. Additionally, we strapped on some Rugged Radio vocal chords and the beast now has a voice. :eek:

We checked him out from home in Hesperia (Main and Peach) and he could be heard in Cajon Pass at the 138 and 15 5'vers!!!

FrankenRZR-S still has blotchy skin as the dermabrasion hasn't quite healed yet and his skin still needs a polish, but all is well.:D

Frank will stretch his legs next weekend at the Lil Rubicon, and we'll see how he has recovered from surgery... Pictures forthcoming...:cool:

Dr. Rocketman Dan...

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
List ;-)

1. John Berry
2. Cisco Kid
3. Jim and Melissa
4. class51600
5. onerich
6. Rocket Man (Dan)
7. grumpysrzr4
8. ageekwithajeep
9. papa-bear
10. brevndeb
11. tomcav
12. Jack & jan
13. Itstoolate & Marti
14. Pap & Donna (Mam)
15. Razor-lane46 - Pat and Son
16. glares & family (for now)
17. Trukndave (Camping)
18. John-SoCal JP (for now )
19. Deb & Roy
20. George & Kathy
21. Gilbert & Eric (camping fri. - sun. )
22. Mike-red RZR
23. Steve (Raider)
24. Todd C.
24. TNT
25. UPS BOB. AND FRIEND
26. Fatchance37
27. Frester
28. big fella
29. boondock
30.Angie & Jay

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
List has been updated and let try and have our Yellow T-Shirts on for the Sat. Ride ;-)

Class51600

Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Hi familia, Toni here, cant find the food list, but we will bring birria again (maybe for Friday night?) as well as all the items that go with it, plus some mexican rice. See you all Friday.

Class51600

Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Ok, Toni here ..AGAIN!!... found the list, I' saw gallina for Friday but I will still bring birria and trimmings. How about flour and corn tortillas plus guacamole and beans for saturday. We migth have to come back Sunday, but not sure yet, so add "something" in the list for now.

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Me too,...I just shi$ myself......

Topless.....

Cage on and bolting in place. Didn't fit too well on one corner and had to wrestle it....

Finally the finished product...

Blurry radio install minus the radio. It actually turned out better than this looks... LOL!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000