KTM XV-990 UTV (concept) Check it out..

DBlank72

RZR Junkie
Jun 27, 2014
Candler, NC
30-35K price tag knowing KTM. I have enjoyed all of my KTM's over the years but they come with a heavy price tag!!!

Kalop

XP900
May 3, 2013
Is this some photoshop hack job ... or is KTM even considering entering SxS market?? KTM, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Honda... I'm still waiting on any of these guys to get into SPORT SxS.

Nike

May 19, 2014
I would assume close to 30k for the KTM but I would own one in a heartbeat. They make top notch equipment with attention to detail far beyond what other manufactures in the sxs game are producing.

Oc1

Apr 21, 2011
I don't really care for the drawings. The wheelbase looks to short among other things. Knowing KTM, if they come out with a SXS I would expect it to be top notch. I wonder if the 990 is out of their adventure bike? I think it puts out close to 150 Hp in the bike. It also has different Map settings so you can adjust the power to the terrain. If they release one I would be very surprised if it wasn't the most capable stock SXS to date. There bikes come with parts that people typically upgrade to.

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
I'd buy one in a hollywood minute (with Marc's money!) Based on the rendering, it looks like a 60" track and a 75" wheelbase. Not a long travel concept either. Judging by the spread between the rear a arms (again, just a rendering), the wheel travel appears to be way under the 14"-18" range that the top 3 are putting out now. I do find it hard to believe that if KTM went into this market, that they would offer anything less than what would compete with the current top-of-the-line models. I agree with a 30k + price tag. It would be awesome to build a "Killer KTM".

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000