KOH UTV Race drawing party

Mike L

Kawasaki Kult Grand Wizard - We HATE Dem Bears
Feb 11, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.lashermotorsports.com
I'm curious if you guys would be interested in having an exclusive drawing party for the UTV class for the King of the Hammers race? Something to give the racers a little more exposure and have some fun as well.

I was even thinking that if we did it on a Saturday we could hold a UTV parts swapmeet as well and help racers move some old parts and buy some new ones at a discounted price.

Let me know what your thoughts are.

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Myself as well as a handful of other wont be able to come out that early. If it were Wed I think it might be a cool idea!

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
What about those who wait til the event to register? And/or the folks from AZ who wouldnt get to participate?

Cool idea! Something like this would be fun at Hammertown!

megonzo

Jan 25, 2011
Cedar City, UT
I'm curious if you guys would be interested in having an exclusive drawing party for the UTV class for the King of the Hammers race? Something to give the racers a little more exposure and have some fun as well.

I was even thinking that if we did it on a Saturday we could hold a UTV parts swapmeet as well and help racers move some old parts and buy some new ones at a discounted price.

Let me know what your thoughts are.
Sounds like a good idea:D We are planning a trip down to Hammertown area on Dec. 9ish...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000