KOH Qualifing Order

rocnrob

Feb 1, 2015
its easy , most of those people are the top ten in ULTRA 4 2017 points, some are past winners, and some are just TV famous people.

Reactions: SimsMotorsports

rocnrob

Feb 1, 2015
good luck to you Branden , its going to be tough this year. and there is alot of big ultra 4 racers racing it this year. i don't think there is going to be alot of finishers this year. 5-10% finish

Reactions: SimsMotorsports

SimsMotorsports

Factory Polaris #1913
Feb 1, 2009
Prescott Valley
good luck to you Branden , its going to be tough this year. and there is alot of big ultra 4 racers racing it this year. i don't think there is going to be alot of finishers this year. 5-10% finish
Thanks buddy! I agree Dave is going to make it tough because of all the people that complained how easy it was last year. Going to have to play it smart and hopefully I built my equipment correct to do well this year. Obviously I want to be on top of that podium!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dmcmark

Apr 20, 2012
Bringing our knife to the gun fight.! Started on the build in July 2016 in hopes of running KOH in 2017. Ended up being a rough year taking care of family and it just wasn't to be.

All signed up for 2018 and the cars is pretty much there. Looks like the course is going to be brutal and the list of drivers signed up for this years KOH UTV race is filled with the who's who of off road racing, pretty cool that a unknown privateer can put his hat in the ring and run with the big boys. Want to wish everyone the best of luck and we will see you on the lakebed!

20180114_102414.jpg

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Bringing our knife to the gun fight.! Started on the build in July 2016 in hopes of running KOH in 2017. Ended up being a rough year taking care of family and it just wasn't to be.

All signed up for 2018 and the cars is pretty much there. Looks like the course is going to be brutal and the list of drivers signed up for this years KOH UTV race is filled with the who's who of off road racing, pretty cool that a unknown privateer can put his hat in the ring and run with the big boys. Want to wish everyone the best of luck and we will see you on the lakebed!

View attachment 14652
Nice looking machine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000