KOH Pick the winner.

bluediamond

Jun 24, 2015
I took Ryhs Millen to overall the 1000 so I want to get a little streak going.

So many top notch drivers in the utv class this year but I love upsets so I am taking Dustin Nelson. Jason Weller had such a great race last year with a great set up and Id bet by now they have those cars micro dialed. Not to mention Dustin is a great driver. Who you got ?

Aug 3, 2013
I like Anthony Yount. Qualified 16th I think but his car is built. All the others are using mostly desert racing parts or inferior parts. His buggy is equipped with everything made for rock bouncing and is damn near indestructible. D.C. Front diff, atv four play suspension, Keller performance ball joints, MotoRace Kevlar tire's, Turner Cycles race axles, upgraded hubs and spindles, driveshafts 300m, and it tested at 95mph on 32" tire's. I really hope he can pull a top 5 finish or at least top 10. He finished last year at 17th place and didn't have half of the parts he has this year.

dezertracer

May 22, 2016
going with Shannon Cambell for the win. He looked really good in qualifying. All the Cambells looked fast. I would like to see Jason Weller get on the box with the Yamaha also

Reactions: JoeyD23

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
I'd like to see a win for Crowley!! But 3 of his competitors are going to be hard to beat...Guthrie...what can you say...this guys knows the rocks and has the hardware to prove it! Simms is just hungry...he can never be taken lightly....Vanderloo is is a rock donkey so I expect to see him at the front too. I thoroughly expect one of these guys to win it.

Reactions: crazywatson

Rynomx785

Jun 21, 2015
Wickenburg, AZ
I'd like to see a win for Crowley!! But 3 of his competitors are going to be hard to beat...Guthrie...what can you say...this guys knows the rocks and has the hardware to prove it! Simms is just hungry...he can never be taken lightly....Vanderloo is is a rock donkey so I expect to see him at the front too. I thoroughly expect one of these guys to win it.
Jim nailed it IMO. I think it will definitely be one of those 3. Rooting for the 2 AZ guys though...

spangs

IlliNOISE - UTVUnderground Approved
May 25, 2009
illinois
www.spangsfab.com
I pick Erick miller and Anthony Yount as they are east coast/ midwest guys starting at 8 am is like having a 10 am start for them so sleep is on their side. Would be nice to see Crowley on the box. Sims seems determined for this year race to get top spot he is fast in the desert with his other series races think he can do it in the rocks as well. Shannon Cambell is a contender for sure. not sure on his utv experience but with all his racing career experience can put him on top.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000