KOH Pick the winner.

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
I am hoping it's a UTV team that wins it. Not the Campbells, Casey Currie or someone that is racing UTVs for something to fill up thiwr week.
I agree. I would like to see a rule where if your racing in the big show on Friday, then you can't enter and race in a lower tier class. This would allow these other classes to be stepping stones to the big class if desired, but also allows there to be Stars in each class. Plus it eliminates using these earlier in the week races as "PreRunning" for the big race. BITD did this with the TT guys entering in the early morning sportsman class, to get prerun laps in a race that has no prerunning.

Reactions: warlock

Factory UTV

FUTV - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Sacramento Ca
www.factoryutv.net
I think having the big hitters like The Curries, Campbells and Millers in there just helps the image of UTV racing in a very positive way. The Guthries were mixing it up with them just fine before mechanical difficulties. They get to prerun the Hammers anyway and driving an Ultra4 and a UTV has got to require a completely different strategy. We support all those mentioned above, so maybe I'm biased...

Last edited:
Reactions: JoeyD23

kmb760

Mar 28, 2013
The way I see it is the guys that won it did it by their driving skills. So anyone that thinks they shouldn't be racing is totally off, it should be making the UTV drivers learn how to drive the terrain better.

On a side note I think I read some where that a X3 qualified to run with the ultra4s tomorrow.

bluediamond

Jun 24, 2015
I think having the big hitters like The Curries, Campbells and Millers in there just helps the image of UTV racing in a very positive way. The Guthries were mixing it up with them just fine before mechanical difficulties. They get to prerun the Hammers anyway and driving an Ultra4 and a UTV has got to require a completely different strategy. We support all those mentioned above, so maybe I'm biased...
I agree. I just didnt want any of the Ultra 4 pros to win. Wanted A UTV team to win.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
First off, congrats to Shannon, Wayland, Crowley & Nordin on their podium finishes. There were a lot of very fast vehicles out there and its amazing what these machines can do.

As for some of the comments on the "Ultra 4" guys racing in UTVs and some not liking or wanting that.... thats just stupid. I mean, its ok to root against them for sure, you don't have to like them. But to even consider another retarded rule that says they can't race in a UTV is just that, retarded.

Shannon is an avid UTV enthusiast. Before we helped get him his RZR sponsorship for this race he had already gone out and bought his own and has done numerous fun trips with us as an enthusiast. The same for Casey Currie. The dude has been racing in a UTV at KOH for YEARS! Erik Miller as well. We need to welcome this and encourage this. Not insinuate or suggest that its not fair, give me a break. And another thing, the UTV course is not the Friday Ultra 4 race and if you think pre-running or racing a UTV down back door is anything like driving an ultra 4 up Sledge or Aftershock then you have no clue what you are talking about lol

It was an awesome race, another great time and I look forward to 2018!

Reactions: Factory UTV

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000