KOH COUNTDOWN

Mar 31, 2010
Flagstaff, AZ
is Monday night the backdoor challenge between the Ultra 4 and SRRS?

I bet you could throw your thumb out and snag a ride with someone heading that same direction. just wear your UTV Underground swag and someone is sure to stop!!

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
I work with Jake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nice. we used have our rc rock crawl events when he and his dad did pro rock. i put a geo cache in his dads memory at courgar buttes. he pretty much is the top driver in our rc rock crawl series for years. i caught up with him at glen helen last week. tell him "TREE" says hi. LOL

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
is Monday night the backdoor challenge between the Ultra 4 and SRRS?

I bet you could throw your thumb out and snag a ride with someone heading that same direction. just wear your UTV Underground swag and someone is sure to stop!!
ya, utvug sweatshirt, hat and beeanie all week. and rv flag will be flying at camp by lcq course. fresh hot homemade chicken fried rice for any utv that stop by wed night ;)

ALBANATE

Feb 13, 2012
If anyone by chance has a spare prop shaft for a RZR900 XP4 that is headed to KOH the guys from Camelspider Engineering is in need of one. Please let know ASAP if you can help out.

Nate
Alba Racing

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
DONT DRINK AND DRIVE. I am guessing they are trying to bust people drinking and driving to use it as leverage to shut this place down. Drink around your camp fire.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
Truck is loaded. Ice. Food. Beer. Gas. Firewood. Rv is on its way. No UTV this trip :(. But bringing my helmet. And willing to pay for a ride in a teryx 4 and a xp1000 as demo. For future purchase. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
one of the best moments of the KOH trip was test driving the 2014 teryx 4. kawasaki took us on a 20 to 30 minute test in the hills, rocks and sand. we were the drivers. 8 utv went out in a line. kawa rep was in front car. i wish i had the gopro on our rig, because the guy in front of us was hittin the whoops pretty hard, and came way close to rolling over.:eek: scared his girlfriend for sure.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000