KOH COUNTDOWN

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
we wont be in the heights :( we will be by gate 4 near the lcq course. my buddy is making this huge batch of fried rice with his giant wok and boat oar. we might head up to the heights with food and fireworks to share. or stop by for chicken fried rice and a cold pacifico. ;)

calstyl2

Hammer Rescue Pilot
Dec 22, 2011
Cherry Valley, CA
So much time, so little to do. Wait scratch that!

Nice looking ride, good luck.
Spent yesterday setting up the Emergency Services compound. Be onsite tomorrow night, people be safe, be smart, wear a helmet, pour your drinks into a cup, no bottles and dont drive.
If it looks like a wide open lakebed, then there will be a bomb crater coming quickly, do your speed runs on Melleville.
I hope to meet you at a campfire and not during work.
Rob

VBosch02

Dec 3, 2010
Bellflower, Ca
Hey guys, my dad and I will being going to the Hammers for the first time this year. This may have been asked before but, where are the best places to spectate? We will be there for all the races. Any input or help would be awesome. :D

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
Hey guys, my dad and I will being going to the Hammers for the first time this year. This may have been asked before but, where are the best places to spectate? We will be there for all the races. Any input or help would be awesome. :D
back door, chocolate thunder, and jack hammer i believe. gps cords are in my gps. and on this site. and dont forget the shortcouse inside hammertown. :cool:

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
Nice looking ride, good luck.
Spent yesterday setting up the Emergency Services compound. Be onsite tomorrow night, people be safe, be smart, wear a helmet, pour your drinks into a cup, no bottles and dont drive.
If it looks like a wide open lakebed, then there will be a bomb crater coming quickly, do your speed runs on Melleville.
I hope to meet you at a campfire and not during work.
Rob
hey rob, i got my handheld from rugged, and my first responder bag. but i have not taken title 22 course yet. so i will be camping behind gate 4 this year. and yes i brought solo cups :eek:. and NO PALLETS people. i get a flat on one of my toys every year it seems. and a nail through my shoe one year at anderson lakebed. man did that suck. i paid for seasoned split wood this year. worth every penny. see you in hammer town. :cool:

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
Just finishing up the last few parts of our car. Camping at the Heights, arriving Saturday. Got a caravan of racers from New Mexico and Colorado headed out together..see you all there.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Final touches on my Prerunner tonight. Camera gear loaded and ready for an awesome week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brevndeb

Your Mom
May 5, 2010
Beaumont CA-B-Town
Went up today And dropped my trailer and set up Our Poison Spyder Semi. Wendy Wendy Wendy 35-45 MPH is all I can say. Still cleaning the dirt out of my Ears! Hope it's not like that all week.

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
Anybody know actual distance from hammertown to backdoor? Looks like 1/2 mile if you go over hill. And maybe 1.2 if you go around? Does that sound right? We might walk to it early monday to grab a seat and a few cold ones. And walk back to camp afterword.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
It's a solid mile from Hammertown to Backdoor walking around the mountain. My buddy is competing in the event at Backdoor Monday night. Should be a fun event.

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
It's a solid mile from Hammertown to Backdoor walking around the mountain. My buddy is competing in the event at Backdoor Monday night. Should be a fun event.

yes. my buddy jake wright is doing the event mon as well. we will be there early. he owns an Ftoy, but doing it in an ultra4 car. were drinking, so were walking. see you on the hill. :cool: and thanx for the info.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000