KOH Camping

Karl

McKrawlin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Glendale, AZ
Been awhile for me on this site too... Just wanted to post up that I'll be coming out early thursday morning with my pops, and my 7yr boy hopefully in time to watch the SXS's. I have been wanting to experience KOH for a few years now, and this year it finally worked out. No SXS, but I'm sure I'll get around fine in my dmax (fingers crossed!). So hopefully there's room in the heights for one more 40' 5th wheel. Gonna try and grab some firewood to help keep the blaze going! Again, I'll be in a 40' Cyclone TH and a silver 04' dmax. Looking forward to hang with some old SXS buddy's!

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
Been awhile for me on this site too... Just wanted to post up that I'll be coming out early thursday morning with my pops, and my 7yr boy hopefully in time to watch the SXS's. I have been wanting to experience KOH for a few years now, and this year it finally worked out. No SXS, but I'm sure I'll get around fine in my dmax (fingers crossed!). So hopefully there's room in the heights for one more 40' 5th wheel. Gonna try and grab some firewood to help keep the blaze going! Again, I'll be in a 40' Cyclone TH and a silver 04' dmax. Looking forward to hang with some old SXS buddy's!
same here, my z71 4x4 will be my utv until my buddy shows up thur or fri.

Kevlar

dunechaser1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 8, 2009
Visalia, Ca
www.dunechasers.com
I lost my warm bed in the 5th wheel. And keg of pacifico. My buddies wife put the kabosh on his KOH trip. So me, my tent, truck, firewood, marine cooler full of ice cold beer, utvug flag and camp locator, homemade rockets, campfire bombs, music and bbq might head up to the heights. Word is "No Vacancy". But i will snuggle up to the hillside overlooking hammertown. Hope to meet some new camping friends. If your not blm come pay me a visit. See you for the party in hammertown. :)
Was really looking forward to that Keg of Pacifico; my favorite.:mad:

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
Me too. He tapped into it over the weekend. He brings the rv, beer and outdoor soundsystem. He will be missed. :(. But i do have 100 coors light ready. Full truckload of hardwood firewood. Dewalt radio. And black powder campfire bombs and homemade rockets. Bbq.

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
Truck is loaded. Even got ice and gas already. Leaving at 3am. "See you on the lakebed"

dev's rzr

Jan 7, 2011
glandora ca
Damm I'm gonna be the last one there mmmm leaving Thurs 130 am I don't want to the race I'll some stuff for the pit crew Thurs am

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
I could not find the heights. I must be close. I did find a nice spot at the hill above hammetown. Sxs hooked me up. Elka also did. Sporting the utvug flag. Cold beer. Big fire. Bbq. Good times.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000