KOH 2015

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
i know, its 6 months away. but we have already started putting supplies in the garage/shop for KOH 2015. cant wait. last few years have been great. taking 10 day trip this year. we want to see king of the motos this time. and hopefully the backdoor shootout returns. that was a great event last year.

we have the sand sports super show and offroad expo in our sites. and will be at the lucas oil regional race at glen helen raceway sept 6th in support of all the UTV classes.

AReed

Oct 2, 2012
Im still trying to figure out if we can make it this year. We've put a lot of new parts on the mav that I felt were KOH specific and I'm dying to test them out in the hardest race in the country.

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
I got the drone tuned up for aerial footage. When no helis are up offcourse. Hammertown mostly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I will be there. I'm prerunning with Sims.

I'm so country... I'm my own damn cousin.

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
Nice. Im trying to talk to my buddy into camping at the heights this year. Camping at the lcq course the last 3 has been great. Especially on wed. But time to hang with the UTV-UG group more. :)

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
It's in my backyard. I'll be there unless I get sick like last year. That sucked!:mad:

I was supposed to pit for a friend and I felt REAL bad not showing up.

Anyone need pit help etc?

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Well ill be there in 2015 for sure. Since I missed this past year. If anyone needs help with pit support I would love to help out.

Of course camping in the Height is always the way to go.

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
Uh. I got my KOH 2014 dvd "element of survival" a few days early. And it is once again badass. BUT. Im sad to give the bad news. NO UTV coverage. WTF. None. Unless im blind. Even the 2013 dvd had UTV coverage.

Bebe

Access Advocate
Jul 27, 2012
Auburn, CA
The movie had about 2 minutes worth, right after the King of the Motos, and before the EMC. Coverage of Guthrie, Duckworth, Currie and Enochs is about all I can recall at the moment.

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
just got approved for the week off for KOH. so the planning stages begin. might camp in the heights this time. :eek:

jaggedx

Jagged X - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jan 14, 2010
www.jaggedx.com
How many UTV's will we get this year?

Team Jagged X is in of course with Blake & company.
I know Jon Crowley will have his own entry this year
Brandon Sims is in
Guthrie is always a for sure.
I hear that the Evolution off road guys will have a couple entries this year?
I heard rumors of a High lifter entry from mud country?
How about the whole Lone star contingent?
what about Can AM, Don't think they have had a finish at KOH yet?
Arctic cat? some strong cars there.
Kawasaki ? can a teyrex get on the podium this year?

Im curious who's coming? anyone on the fence?
What would it take to get some of you to make a commitment to racing the toughest race in the world? a bigger trophy? prize money? more television coverage? Carne Asada?

I think there are enough accomplished UTV racers out there to fill the grid with the best KOH UTV field ever!

how about a little $100 pay to play bet?

Let's do this!

BS JX

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
I would like to see team green on the podium this year. Or a stock desert edition rzr? Hmmmm.

ROTR

Rock Crawler
Mar 9, 2011
Utah
www.rallyontherocks.com
Need to know sanctioning rule body for sure, what day are we racing and with who. Are the traditional canyons still open?
Joey mentioned another BITD race real close to this one.
We need MORE info!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000