KOH 2012 Feb 10

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
How nasty is the road in there @ night?

Left @ Campo Carrea/Boone RD sign…On right near end of road past sign…correct?

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
Well marked, a little whooped out once you turn at the street sign, but you can make it Terry! Should be well light by all the people camping and riding in the area!
K, I may give it a try. Hey Reed Mapquest is saying I should from San-Diego hit 15-215, 60 to 10 E, 62 to Yucca Valley, to 247 left to Boone RD right to camp….That a good route for me?

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
I haul an xtra 50 gals of water, got xtra power, 2 open queen beds in back if anyone needs it, 2-showers, tools, welder, etc...See yas tonight probably around 11pm.

I'll beat on my drums time to party wake everyone up you know me. J/K! :D

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
After you turn at the street sign stay to the left fork at the next one and La Familia will be on your RIGHT at the start of all the campers! ;):D
K, Thanks Papa Bear, looking fwd to seeing you and Boo Boo Bear!

Yogi. :D

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
STILL SICK & NO RHINO I AM BUMMED. I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE HAVING LOTS OF FUN. TAKE LOTS OF PIX. MISS YOU GUYS. TERRY, MELISSA, DAN & CHRIS I HAVE MY BASS OUT & IT IS ALL COMING BACK TOO ME. I KNOW GEORGE & DAVE ARE SAYING DOES JENNE KNOW I HAVE MY BASS OUT. SHE WATCHED & LISTENED TO ME. SOUNDS EVEN KINKIER. :D:D:D

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
Jim, Melissa, Kyle, Michelle and all, thanks for a great time at KOH. Jim, big thanks to you and the rest of LaFamilia for helping when my truck broke at Elvis, you all are great... I'm looking forward to repaying the favors one day.
Sorry, no time for adios Saturday morning, I ran out of time trying to get packed and headed out, and seeing the long line of traffic, decided to roll (left at 11:40). The tie rod end came loose on Boone Road, but a quick tighten with a wrench and the welded rod made it all the way to New Mexico. It was stronger than original.
But thanks again, it was a great week...

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
Jim, Melissa, Kyle, Michelle and all, thanks for a great time at KOH. Jim, big thanks to you and the rest of LaFamilia for helping when my truck broke at Elvis, you all are great... I'm looking forward to repaying the favors one day.
Sorry, no time for adios Saturday morning, I ran out of time trying to get packed and headed out, and seeing the long line of traffic, decided to roll (left at 11:40). The tie rod end came loose on Boone Road, but a quick tighten with a wrench and the welded rod made it all the way to New Mexico. It was stronger than original.
But thanks again, it was a great week...
Glad you made it home safely! You are welcome at our campfire anytime!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000