KOH 2012 Feb 10

easyspops

Dec 15, 2011
I'm looking for more volunteers among the UTV crowd that are racing KOH, 2 have signed up already. We need your help during the LCQ, to keep spectators off the race course. 2,or 3 hours of your time would be greatly appreciated for this easy, and rewarding task.

Tuesday, and Wednesday, are the LCQ days, please pick one day, and volunteer to help.

The BLM is requiring more volunteers on the course this year, or the race wont happen.

Please reply here, or on Pirate 4x4, comp and events forum, under Racers volunteers thread.

Thank you, Gene

Socalroy

UTVUnderground La Familia
Nov 11, 2011
Murrieta
Ok no one else is trying so I will throw out a few.:D

UTV Trailer Park
"THE UNDERGROUND" Trailer Park
Camp Underground
La Familia Headquarters
Underground Headquarters
UTV Headquarters

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Jaime what's the plan are we all going to get spots together? I would think yes so when do we do this?
It's a big open place. Last year we were in one area. I think we should try and get the same place. It worked out good last time.

I was gonna try and get some signs so folks know where to go that haven't been there before.

We'll also have radios and decide on a channel before the event. Our normal channel will probably be pretty busy.

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
I think "The Underground" is leading in the name choice.

We're getting close enough now that it would be a good time to revive this thread a little. :cool:

Deathfly

Jul 31, 2011
So Cal
Me and my wife Nikki are looking at our schedual and are trying to come out to the event. Probley wont be able to show up until Friday night though. I have never been to KOH it looks pretty awsome though.

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Me and my wife Nikki are looking at our schedual and are trying to come out to the event. Probley wont be able to show up until Friday night though. I have never been to KOH it looks pretty awsome though.
Everything will be over Friday night. You should try and come a little sooner.

UTV race is Thursday
Main race is Friday

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Do any of you fine peeps have a Google Map and GPS for the Camp? I have only been to JV once years ago and don't have a clue!:D

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
247 - Boone Rd

Follow Boone Rd (It's a dirt road). You'll cross a little bridge then go a little further and make a left up to camp. Camp is marked with a "B" in the 3rd picture.

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Also, I think Jeff is making some signs. Last year there were some UTVUG signs but not sure if we'll have them again.

Jeff Knoll

Carrera Performance
Oct 20, 2010
www.isxsa.com
I think Jeff forgot what site he is posting on? I am a member of UTVUNDERGROUND and La Familia not something else! I am coming out and spending time with you Jim and the UNDERGROUND people not a power seller, all for one and one for all, I have my own power thank you! So lets fly our Underground flags and OUR camp will be the underground camp and all are welcome! :eek:;):rolleyes: It is a big desert and anyone can camp anywhere, nice to see we are going the extra mile to bring the underground together! :D:cool:

Jeff has not forgot what site he is posting on what so ever.

Last year I created a map on Goggle earth, and suggested to a couple people that the best spot in Johnson valley was at that location. A spot that I have camped at for many years. UTV Underground ran with it.

I don't care where you camp. Its a big desert, first come first serve. I have people from all over the country that would like to camp with me that are not on this forum, and frankly have never heard about UTV underground. most don't have SXS's some do. All I care about is that they can find me.

I offer the signs as a ways and means for your group to locate that spot. Its fairly large, and as stated a big desert, I don't need it all for my group.

I can't possibly reserve enough for all of you anyway, so if a name is offensive to you call it what you like. Would a rose by any other not be as sweet?

If you want to camp with me follow the signs, I will be out there as early as this sunday. You wanna camp somewhere else go for it. I am sure that this spot will fill up fast as I know of two separate groups that will be camping there as well.

Bottom line, I am getting there early, I am using my money and time to make a street sign, and I am gonna call it what ever I want.
I tried to include UTV Underground in that effort, now I don't frankly care. Make you own sign, and good luck saving a spot.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Jeff, I dont think Papa Bear knows that you are very in touch with the site. Jeff by know means was trying to come up with a name to crap on the underground. The fact is the camp spot we call our own is Jeffs seceret spot that he shared with us. The name can be whatever Jeff wants it to be. I will be camping in the smae spot as Jeff and I hope the Underground joins us.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000