KOH 2010 HERE WE COME!!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Multiple members of the Underground including Rusty5150, OffRoadSwapmeet, Scmo777, and myself are heading up tommorow. Other members like Crowdog, RZRs EDGE RACING, Team Green, Mike L., Wally World, Bill@JaggedX, and Casey Currie AKA IM0T0 are already there and getting geared up for the race.

We will be doing our best to post updates and pictures from the race on Thursday and from all the other KOH events through Saturday!!

We want to wish all of our members racing this event such as Crowdog, RZRs EDGE RACING, Team Green, JaggedX, and IM0T0 luck in finishing the KOH race safely!!!!!

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Damn weather. Bone dry for years and now it rains the only day I had to get stuff ready. Looks like it will be a long night for me tomorrow. See you guys at the party on the notsodry lake.

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
Gettin all my stuff in the trailer to head out to the KOH, raining in the DEZ but a little water never hurt anyone, Hell I play in it all day anyway:D, should make for an intresting trip through the johnson valley.:eek: Seee you all there!!!!!:D

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
Gettin all my stuff in the trailer to head out to the KOH, raining in the DEZ but a little water never hurt anyone, Hell I play in it all day anyway:D, should make for an intresting trip through the johnson valley.:eek: Seee you all there!!!!!:D
You are such a Desert Rat. It has been raining since last night. The KOH should be fun this weekend as well as Superstition. Are your parents going to Super?.

granny

OG Ninjet
Sep 23, 2009
Johnson Valley, Ca.
Actually it has been raining since last week. Our grandson, Joey B. tried to drive his Baja over to the dry lake by way of the gulleys and said it was very muddy.
The old landing strip by Giant Rock is a muddy lake !! It is fun to drive our Samurai in:D it!!

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
Just got back from the race KOH, it was a great time the UTVUG boys represented, was great meeting alot of you, this is a must event if you have never been, mark you calenders for 2011, ronnie I think my parents are going out on Sun. and Mom. only, I am leaving for glamis today.

Oh, sorry, all the photos and info will be up in the next few days due to having no service out there, check back sunday for all the race weekend stuff.

Team Green

Reid Nordin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 30, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.WalkerEvansEnt.com
Awesome to meet all you guys that came out to the Hammers. Crowdogs car had a few teething issues but that thing flat hauls and should be a winner where ever he goes with it. The Muzzy power was incredible but very user friendly.

Today's buggy race went off! Crowdog, Lasher, Wally World, myself and Dirt Bagz toured the desert in our rigs and watched the big cars from several locations. Look for images from Lasher and Crowdog soon. Mark your calendar to come out and see this spectacle next year. Next year we need to increase the size of the UG compound!

Reactions: 1 person

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Here's a great video!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wwfl-As5q-s]YouTube - KOH 2010 Casey Currie Roll Over @ Sledge Hammer[/ame]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000