King of the Hammers Roll Call

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
I will pitch in on wood, but would rather not haul it across the desert with an already insanely heavy load! Thanks for bringing that up Rusty!

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I am going to look for a local place to drop off 2 cords of wood. I will get a quote and we can chip in.

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
weatherman Darryl..lol We're gonna hold you to this nice weather...:p
LOL...Hey, I'm only the courier... But I use NOAA alot for weather forecasts for my boy scout campouts and my mountain climbing. It's been fairly accurate most of the time, but you never know when it's pulling that far out.
I'll get updated reports as it gets closer...

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Ok, I found a place in North San Diego county with avocado for $30 a truck load. The wood is dry and ready to burn. We will be stuffing the bed of one truck with wood. If anyone from this area is coming out PM me and I will give you the phone number.

Mike L

Kawasaki Kult Grand Wizard - We HATE Dem Bears
Feb 11, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.lashermotorsports.com
Hey guys, I won't be able to camp with you this year. I'll have to be over close to Hammertown and the GenRight camp.

I will be out there next Friday through the following Sunday.

10 days at the hammers it's going to be a good time!

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
Hey guys, I won't be able to camp with you this year. I'll have to be over close to Hammertown and the GenRight camp.

I know that there is a driver's meeting for the main event guys on Thursday evening, will you still be able to make the BBQ/whatever party that night?
I'll probably see you over there, I may be hanging around at Dean Bulloch's pit on and off.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009

I plan on hanging out with the GenRite team. The co-driver Bryan is a friend of mine. You cant get away Mike.

bmzero

Sep 5, 2010
I should be there this Tuesday evening (maybe Wednesday) hopefully before dark.

Pulling a black 42' trailer.

I also have a prototype exhaust from DragonFire to install when I get out there, and I have to finish wiring the radio and GPS. There's always something.

Team Green

Reid Nordin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 30, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.WalkerEvansEnt.com
Holy cow! we'll have hell of a group! Maybe I should go tomorrow to start saving room, LOL.

I'll ask Jeff but I'd guess there will be both water and pump service available. There is also a local firewood guy but sounds like Rusty may have that handled.

Look for the Monster Energy Kawasaki flag flying from the trailer or my Teryx.

Mike L

Feb 11, 2009
Riverside, CA
Holy cow! we'll have hell of a group! Maybe I should go tomorrow to start saving room, LOL.

I'll ask Jeff but I'd guess there will be both water and pump service available. There is also a local firewood guy but sounds like Rusty may have that handled.

Look for the Monster Energy Kawasaki flag flying from the trailer or my Teryx.
There will be water and pump service available during KOH.

Mike L

Feb 11, 2009
Riverside, CA
I know that there is a driver's meeting for the main event guys on Thursday evening, will you still be able to make the BBQ/whatever party that night?
I'll probably see you over there, I may be hanging around at Dean Bulloch's pit on and off.
I hope to be able to stop by, Thursday evening is a big night for us as we will be getting ready for Raceday Friday.

soazcat

Dec 15, 2010
Willcox Az
There will be water and pump service available during KOH.

hopefully this year the poop pumper guys will be a lil better prepared ! i know the contracted guy had to hire his competition to help last year . it took us 3 days to get our rvs cleaned out and water filled . and he only drained either gray or black or topped off your fresh water . out of our 7 rvs last year nobody got all three !!! :mad: he came around during the main race and took $40 for each camper . i wish i knew which company it was !

so bring extra water and if you start getting close to full start chasing down the pump truck and keep an eye on him while he does it !

cant wait to be there , well be in on Saturday . if anybody needs help with anything come find me in the pits #28 . we'll be by through the week but thurday will be a early night for us .

that was my only bad experience i had a KOH !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000