King of the Hammers Roll Call

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Thanks for the call today Joey! You're the man!

So is there a minimum age requirement for UTV's at KOH? I'm not seeing it in the book.........

soazcat

Dec 15, 2010
Willcox Az
The Hunt Brothers will be out there on sunday ! well be in 2 trucks one flatbed ,and a 32ft enclosed. we'll be crusing in the trailer queen Prowler and racing the SDHQ Rhino .

dezertrebelz

Feb 14, 2010
Tucson AZ
Dezert Rebelz will be there , dodge 2500 and 30' toyhauler, one RZR couple fat guys and lots of BEER, maybe some food, and a intertube,( ya never know ;} , Racing fo sure

Team Green

Reid Nordin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 30, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.WalkerEvansEnt.com
This is a pretty good list of peeps and depending on who is coming when I think it will be nearly impossible to find one spot for everyone. I'll be going out on the 5th to try and get what I think would be the best spot for most but I am leaving my boxing gloves at home as saving large areas at this event will be really hard. I have the GPS coordinates for the spot I want and I will post that up as soon as I know we have it.

Because they are not expecting Rain like last year the lake bed should be more popular this year and make it a little easier to find a spot.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
My car suffered some damage at Soboba. I will be working hard to find some parts to get it going again. Steering rack junk, Exhaust junk, Clutch junk and I may need another belt. Damn Ditch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cuflipn

KawiCrawler - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 16, 2010
St George UT
This is a pretty good list of peeps and depending on who is coming when I think it will be nearly impossible to find one spot for everyone. I'll be going out on the 5th to try and get what I think would be the best spot for most but I am leaving my boxing gloves at home as saving large areas at this event will be really hard. I have the GPS coordinates for the spot I want and I will post that up as soon as I know we have it.

Because they are not expecting Rain like last year the lake bed should be more popular this year and make it a little easier to find a spot.
We will be leaving the afternoon of the 4th hope to get there late afternoon of the 6th (1200 miles one way...) Reid we will be looking forward to your GPS coordinates.

18 days and counting!! :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000