King of the Hammers Entries Due Dec 15th

ROTR

Rock Crawler
Mar 9, 2011
Utah
www.rallyontherocks.com
I sent my entry form in last week and have not heard from anyone. Do I need to contact someone to get my spot reserved?
I wont be coming in until monday sometime and it sounds like people will be coming in the thursday before. I would love to have a spot reserved.

megonzo

Jan 25, 2011
Cedar City, UT
I sent my entry form in last week and have not heard from anyone. Do I need to contact someone to get my spot reserved?
I wont be coming in until monday sometime and it sounds like people will be coming in the thursday before. I would love to have a spot reserved.
Dave Cole is the guy...is number (as listed on the entry form in case anyone thinks I'm just handing out telephone numbers)
909 366 8066. He has been very helpful. :)

Plus, it's the time to send out xmas cards..I'm pretty sure that the USPS is overwelmed...

Jo

megonzo

Jan 25, 2011
Cedar City, UT
Ok guys, here's the deal on pits....

You don't have to have a designated pit inside the pit area of Hammertown. Ultra4 is offering up pit spots to UTV teams and all teams so that everyone has a fair shake to have a spot. From my understanding they also have to designate the work areas within their event area for impact studies.

Wile some may not like the dust that was there last year remember the year before when there was rain and it was awesome to be close to the center of the action.

I don't know that Ultra 4 knew that all the UTV fans and racers made their own camp away from the actual event site.

The race will not run through the center of hammertown this year and will only run on the outskirts of town. With the UTV race being a single lap you will start and finish in hammertown and your only pit option will be midway through the race similar to last year.

Feel free to camp where you like but if you would like a reserved spot inside hammertown get your entry form in and call and reserve your spot. I know racing many desert races that I would have loved to have a reserved spot when I got there and not had to worry about getting there early to mark something off.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
Not all...:D

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
Just sent my entry via certified mail, for the Unlimited 4 Class. USPS says Dave will have it this Friday...

Jason Kaminsky will be my co-driver, he is also racing the Every Man Challenge on Sunday and is part of Loren Healy's Ultra 4 team (Loren is the 2010 KOH Champ). I'll also be helping Loren out where I can (gotta take care of the homeboy, he lives just a few blocks from me).

I'm undecided on the Garage Application in Hammertown. Probably won't opt for the garage/tent area though.

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Are payments due at the time of registration?

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
All paid & ready to play.
Team Muzzy/Monster Energy Kawasaki/XMF is running the unlimited 4 UTV!

Darryl89

Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
Just received confirmation, Dave has my entry and online payment was made this morning...
Lets Rock and Roll......okay, lets just rock, no rolling....

SimsMotorsports

Factory Polaris #1913
Feb 1, 2009
Prescott Valley
Im paid, but i just got my registration back in the mail today. I messed up on the address. Im going to have to resend it tomorrow i hope they understand :/

Darryl89

Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
So, any word on total number of entries and which class of each so far..Today is the deadline to make the drawing...

SXSPerformance.com

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Nov 10, 2011
Ontario, CA
It will be a few days before anything official. I talked to Dave today and he said there were a notable amount of UTV entries but are overwhelmed with all the entries. As soon as I know more ill let you know.

Headed to jv tomorrow to do some prerunning for the UTV course.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000