KeYeSviLLe PART 1 video STUMPWERKS

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
I love it, the bar is raised yet again! Dude, did anyone else catch that he made Big A look like she was telling someone to get out of town? Hilarious! Rich, you got some serious camera time, I'm wondering what kind of "favors" it took to get Dave to give you special treatment:eek:

PART 2, PART 2, PART 2, PART2:D:D:D

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
I love it, the bar is raised yet again! Dude, did anyone else catch that he made Big A look like she was telling someone to get out of town? Hilarious! Rich, you got some serious camera time, I'm wondering what kind of "favors" it took to get Dave to give you special treatment:eek:

PART 2, PART 2, PART 2, PART2:D:D:D
All I did was tell Dave that the stuff on his nose wasn't the same stuff that was on your shoe . :eek: :D

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
I watched it again! Probably the 6th or 7th time! haha Good job photo shopping Jim down to look so skinny, he'll appreciate that!

You did an awesome job Stumpy!

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
:(Im not on the part 1 video So went the part 2 coming up & by the way stumpy you rock & you too Dave :D:D
Sorry Jay. I gave the little basterd specific instructions to get everyone on the video, but apparently his drinking got the best of him during the edit. I will pass on the message for Part Deuce:D:D:D:D

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
If none of the Asians in the group make the cut this time you know Dave's an Asian hater. He was saying something about that but we were drunk and he was rambling and I was busy getting my lap dance so who really knows what he meant...........

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Well, considering I'm Philipino, I think u can rule out my Asian hating ....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000