Kawasaki Kawasaki Teryx Intake Plenums now available from Muzzys

Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
Jan 18, 2009
Shingle Springs, CA
www.UTVGuide.net

Kawasaki Teryx owners can finally experience the power gains that a high performance intake plenum has to offer. This all aluminum unit is available with velocity stacks for stock/bored throttle bodies or the http://www.muzzys.com/Teryx/TeryxThrottleBodies/index.html. The unique design fits easily under the stock center console cover. The plenum features a 4″ round inlet that accepts a wide variety of filters. A stock airbox adaptor kit with 4″ filter and silicone hose is available.

Included in the kit:

* Brush finished aluminum plenum – (polished optional)
* Velocity stacks with o-rings and bolts
* Silicone mounting hoses and clamps

Muzzys Performance Products can be reached by phone at 541-385-0706 or on the web at www.muzzys.com.

Last edited by a moderator:

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Looks alike the protec moflow set up for the rhino ! I like mine besides the fact they seem to be on the loud side

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ

Kawasaki Teryx owners can finally experience the power gains that a high performance intake plenum has to offer. This all aluminum unit is available with velocity stacks for stock/bored throttle bodies or the http://www.muzzys.com/Teryx/TeryxThrottleBodies/index.html. The unique design fits easily under the stock center console cover. The plenum features a 4″ round inlet that accepts a wide variety of filters. A stock airbox adaptor kit with 4″ filter and silicone hose is available.

Included in the kit:

* Brush finished aluminum plenum – (polished optional)
* Velocity stacks with o-rings and bolts
* Silicone mounting hoses and clamps

Muzzys Performance Products can be reached by phone at 541-385-0706 or on the web at www.muzzys.com.
I have a couple of these bad boys comming to my house next week.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000