JUST GOT HOOKED UP!!!!

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
went to the sand sports super swap meet this morning and got hooked up with a new radio!!!! I'm grinning ear to ear over the deal I got....If anyone needs intercom, car to car, headsets, and small parts they are dealing down there....Probably already sold out....THANKS RUGGED RADIOS :D:D:D

trunknuts

Jul 11, 2010
It was the only "booth" worth visiting. I got some gel inserts for my headsets. Thanks Rugged...

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
I know, i got gel pads $10, covers $3, Helmet kit $40, hangers $5...and those were just the little deals...

looking forward to hearing and helping everyone out on the trail.... Last time we made it out to jawbone with jay/angie we almost hit a couple head on..would have been nice to relay that info so it wouldnt happen to them....and now we can

thanks again rugged

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
I hear it's better to be talked about, than forgotten....We mainly wanted to be able to talk to each other, but they gave me such a great deal, I get to talk to you guys too....

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
I know how you feel Garrett, I finally got our radio, and it definitely is a much more enjoyable ride for us with the intercom and the radio. :)

Talk to you soon!:cool:

Rocketman...

fieldsinv

Sep 14, 2011
Inland Empire
Wow, its nice to see so many pleased with Rugged Radio. Based on what I've read, I recommended them to a friend who has had the worst luck with them. He ordered (2) headsets to complete his install for our trip this past weekend and one of them arrived with a defective mic. After a day and a half of calling, he finally got a replacement sent out which arrived friday morning. He opened the package to find the wrong mic delivered. Frustrated he plugged it in to find the audio level greatly reduced from the headset. When he went to remove the mic, the snug fit pulled the connector wires out of the mic. Back on the phone with Rugged. He was told "He should have drilled the hole bigger." With that being said, he got to listen to himself breathing all weekend with no intercom with his wife. I hope this is a rare case, as I know Papa and other truly love their setups.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000