Johnson Valley to Slash X ride tomorrow.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
A group of us are riding from Johnson Valley to SlashX and back early tomorrow. Anyone up for a ride?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
The ride was rad. Not many photos. Spent time riding.

Testing my new Quick Shot jack from Pro Armor.

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
It was only 70 miles round trip. But we spent 3 hours at Slash X hahaha

one of my favorite rides. once i get up and running with t4 and rv i will hit you up. i actually had a chance to fly over slash x in a small plane recently. on your gps looks like you over shot the crossing? or were you going to the mine? i always wanted to go around that corner and check out the mine. any live music while you were there? thanx for sharing. :)

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Yes, we overshot the turn. I had never been out there so I was just following. SlashX had live music and a massive line for food and drinks.

calstyl2

Hammer Rescue Pilot
Dec 22, 2011
Cherry Valley, CA
One of the routes we use is to take Camp Rock all the way to the 40, about a 1/2 mile before the 40 is the powerlines that run right to Slash X, all graded and high speed. Fun run with less whoops than the middle route.

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
I hear you. I miss the food from when brian and ryan were running the kitchen. My buddy says they should expand kitchen. And have a separate beer line at the bar. I talk to ryan weekly. I love the chili fries but seems different fries are used now. After 2 pitchers of beer i will eat anything though. :)

Plumber

Ridin' Dirty
Jun 26, 2012
Apple Valley
I hear you. I miss the food from when brian and ryan were running the kitchen. My buddy says they should expand kitchen. And have a separate beer line at the bar. I talk to ryan weekly. I love the chili fries but seems different fries are used now. After 2 pitchers of beer i will eat anything though. :)
Well if san Bernardino county didnt have so many restrictions on food trucks, I would start one up.

Bart

UTVUnderground Approved
Dec 10, 2012
Canyon Lake, Ca.
the chili fries were great in my opinion...the beer line outside on the back patio wasnt bad at all...the food situation was horrible...after waiting about 40min we were told that they lost all our food tickets...so we had to reorder..which took another 30min or so...all in all, with live music and cold beer...i wasnt complaining, although the kids were getting hungry and restless...

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
yes Camp Rock Rd. west of the lake bed.
ya, thats the way we go. camp at anderson, head across road n/w. i forget the trail number. sandy at first, then rocky mining trail. terrain changes several times thats why i love this trail. and cold beer and warm chili fries at the end helps too :eek: . 22 miles one way. watch for family and small kids on quads. i seen a guy coming in hot one time over the rollers in the valley on a 450 bike. and he didnt see the 3 kids on quads. that was scary close. between that and the mdr cal 200 crash i now carry a first responder trauma kit with me all the time. :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000