Joey's rep power poll

How many rep points should Joey really have?

Votes: 1 7.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FabMan

Jan 9, 2010
Leslie, Mo.
Joey, We need to work on your rep power. 5? really? Now come on. I realize you own the site and kind of out of character for you to give yourself rep points but, 5? You need to let the forum members vote for a true rep power for you.

This poll will end on 04/02/2012. Everyone make sure you get your vote in before then!

FabMan

Jan 9, 2010
Leslie, Mo.
OUCH! now my brian hurts! Thanks Papa bear. Well, if he will let the poll stand, he will at least know what rep power WE think he should have. I think after it ends, he would be proud! I guess this makes me suck up #1. HA HA.

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
I don't even know how to give rep points....look around little can't find it? Can I take some away from Papabear give em to Joey & myself, PB has too many share the wealth bro....lol! :D

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
Terry, why do you think you have so many? I gave them to you for all the info you post;) :p;):cool:
Cuuuuuuz, I don't I was j/k...Sure beats RZR.NET over there I'd post good tech info only so bunch of dumb mod's of kids can give me crap about things they know nothing about. Thanks for the points and pointers. :)

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
O, there it is….When I click “rep” above my name it says I have 120 reputation points in a pop-up, but 25 rep points show below my name, huh? If I click your name I can “approve” or “disapprove” of your post is that one rep point if I do? So is it by post you get rep points and why the difference in rep points? So somehow I can see why I got points, where?

What is amazing to me is I signed up to this site 6 months ago. I was just telling Jane this last weekend about some of the technical arguments I have been in with people on RZR.NET first post about stuff I do for a living and know. Not once has that happen here, a site where there is little modding and people respect one another. If I had it my way I’d give Joey, his Mods, and the site as a whole an A+. Site and it’s owner, people, self managed, low maintenance, speaks for itself!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000