Yamaha JoeyD Rhino Build

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I shouldnt spill any beans but I am way too excited after Wally sent me these teaser pics....

What do you guys think? That is real free hand pin stripping done by an old timer who used to throw down on all of Boyd Cottingtons old rods........SKILLZZZZZ

badinfluencerace

The Future Of SXS Racing is being Built in my Driv
Jan 30, 2009
yuma
Thanks Keith...you gonna make it to the SSSS?
i dont think so had to get the chicks tahoe fixed and cost a bit more than we plane so i asked schannon to save me a hat and shirt to buy from you afterwards , but if something changes i will stop buy and bs with ya , really want to check out your car its looking awesome

ZTFab

Zero Tolerance Fabrication - Official UTVUndergrou
Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
Hahahaha..

I hope so. I have been busting my arse getting a new Teryx and a new RZR S built for Pro Armor.....I've only had a week and a half to do them. :mad:

I need to get banging on Mike's Rhino...maybe I'll slip out of the shop and get down to the show....sshhhh, don't tell Mike! :D

cls 78

Valentine Motorsports - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 3, 2009
Norco
Paul !! I heard that!!! I am going on Sunday, got to see the Joey D ride in person.

ZTFab

Zero Tolerance Fabrication - Official UTVUndergrou
Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
Paul !! I heard that!!! I am going on Sunday, got to see the Joey D ride in person.
Damn.....busted!!! :D Ha ha ha...

Maybe I'll cruise down Sunday and we can meet up?

BTW, I got your email about the concrete...I just got home from a 13 hour work day at Pro Armor. :eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000