Yamaha JoeyD Rhino Build

AZCourt

AZ's Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
Looking good Joey. The only thing I would have added is some more support from the dash to front and dash down. I've seen 5 or 6 rhinos like this now.

BrianAshby1

SilverBulletXP4 Sucka!
Feb 22, 2009
Menifee, CA
Joey the progress is sick!!! Its is really coming along nicely, props to everyone that has there hands in on this build, its all amazing work

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Well after 5 days of non vacation, lol, and about 40+ hours the car is ready to head to paint tommorow......

First I want to say thanks to Magnum Off Road and especially Dan for spending a bunch of his weekend helping me out. Even old Bl@ck$heep came over and threw down for a few minutes helping me put the tins on.

I also want to thank Sam from Dynamic Products and Services for oming over today and sepnding a few hours putting the entire roof together. He did a great job on all my tin work and I highly recommend him!!!

SO the chassis is painted, the tins and ZTFab dash and console have all been powdered. The LT was also powdered and fully re assembled. I installed my new Sommers Bros 300m Axles and the NEW Cognito Spindles! They are SIIIICCCCKKK!!!!

I cleaned up all the wiring, wrapped my Muzzy headers, installed the exhaust, pulled the rear diff, serviced it, painted the drive shaft, re greased and replaced the missing boot, re ran all my brake lines and tailight wiring, mounted my PBS breather system, ummmm what else? Oh yeah, I installed my new SS Braklines from Rugged, serviced the front diff, did some miner metal cutting and grinding, and did a bunch of other little things.......it has been a crazy bunch of days and I am WIPED OUT!!!!!

We didnt get time to finish the cell yeat so after the show when I pullt he motor we will finish the fill and finsih mounting the fuel cell. it is temporary. We will also paint the cell to match...it sort of looks out of place.....

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Looks good Joey.......Kinda a bad way to mount that lower end of the spindle ehhhhh???? If you ever had an issue in the desert you would have alot to take apart to replace a bolt or such....I put a Stover nut on mineand just made it so the bolt was barley long enough

ZTFab

Zero Tolerance Fabrication - Official UTVUndergrou
Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
Damn Joey....that looks sweet!!

All that hard work and time paid off for you....that's a good looking ride.

JMS

Jan 20, 2009
Wow... This is one of the nicest builds I have ever seen. I love the clean lines and the flat black are amazing!! Good work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000