Yamaha JoeyD Rhino Build

Bad@$$Teryx

Dont Mess With My Bad@$$Teryx - UTVUnderground App
Jan 19, 2009
Goodyear, AZ
Your car is lookin sick Joey. Looks like the suspension was doin good when you passed Rick...right before you went cliff jumpin. I can't wait to see it in person

Hondafan

Feb 5, 2009
Joey, this car is looking sick. I am guessing you set the valving for one or two riders since that is when the speeds will happen. Magnum has some talent. It is also to bad the info on the motor got side tracked, we rock the Weller 720 ( that i cant say enough about ) with no heat issues. Even during the summer stop and go on the streets of Phx. it rolls about 180. We saw 200 once while puttin the smack down on a razor headed back to Gordons from Glamis. BTW there was myself (240 lbs) my wife and our two kids in our rhino. Cant wait to see the finished product.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Right on!!! Thansk fro the props!!!

Did you upgrade the radiator and oil cooler on your Rhino? What about CDI and Carb?

I cant wait to get the 720!!

I actually valvd the car for the weigth in the rear. Reason is when i dont have the family the seats will pull out by releasing 4 military style quick releases and then be replaced with a baja rack that can hold a cooler, gascan, and spare tire. So i will keep the weight. Right now the rears have 350lb coils but will go to 400lb coils......

Hondafan

Feb 5, 2009
Right on!!! Thansk fro the props!!!

Did you upgrade the radiator and oil cooler on your Rhino? What about CDI and Carb?

I cant wait to get the 720!!

I actually valvd the car for the weigth in the rear. Reason is when i dont have the family the seats will pull out by releasing 4 military style quick releases and then be replaced with a baja rack that can hold a cooler, gascan, and spare tire. So i will keep the weight. Right now the rears have 350lb coils but will go to 400lb coils......
i am running the stock coolers, a Rhinocraft cdi, stock carb, high volume fuel pump, K&N intake,Two Bros exhaust and Bronco clutch. we dont have the top end done, just the bottom and the motor still rips

Hapa

Ricky Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Oc
www.glamisdunesstorage.com
Joey do you remeber the first time we rode together? lol
Man your Rhino is sick!!!! You now have a machine to match your driving skills!!!

I was really impressed with the Magnum builds guys!!! Well done.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000