Yamaha JoeyD Rhino Build

kingck5

Bad Habits - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
DEEP DEEP DEEP DROWINING DEEP WELLER RACING MOMMA MUST HAVE GOTTEN A NICE GIFT BLING BLING A FAT ROCK ON THAT FINGER HUH.......

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
OK so I have to make a post to thank everyone who has gotten the car this far already!!

First off MAGNUM OFF ROAD! You guys are the real deal. Nothin but hard work and great ideas flowing out those shop doors!! I couldnt be happier to be working with you guys and my car is turning out unbelievable! I had so much fun mashing it this weeknd even 3/4's done! Big shout to Carlos who was working for free on this thing just to get it out for the weeknd!!!!

MUZZYS - The exhaust is BAD AZZ!!! Sound is great, and performance is awesome!

ORW - Thanks for all the hookups on the ins and outs to make this buid happen - From the Suade MOMO wheel, to the steering knuckles, to tabs! You guys got it all and got it in stock!!!!

Rugged Radios - I havent got them installed yet but I know when I do I am going to be thrilled!!!!

Black Rhino performance - You hooked up many parts including my awesome Simpson Helmet and K&N Intake!

PRP - The seats are cush! The Harnneses are off the chain, I like the harnneses better than CROWS!! They look better and the fit and feel is awesome!!!

Dynamic Services and Products - Sam your tim work is great! Thanks for busting out the panels and firewalls in such a short ammount of time! I cant wait to get the roof, dash and console done!!

Rhino parts and Performance - Thanks for the new hose kit! I cant wait to put it on my motor when its complete!!

The car is near completion and I am thrilled!!!! I cant wait to see whats next!!!! Thanks again to everyone involved!!!!!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000