Yamaha JoeyD Rhino Build

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Man I'm trying..... Couple more weeks to get my axles fixed. Hope my lady isn't going to pop around that time, worst case I'm going to try for at least a day run

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Thats UTVUnderground Special son!! $600 per hood!!

A local guy round here named Travis owns those molds. He sold them for a while but now has gone away from it but will make us hodds and rear fenders if we want them! They are bad azz.......

KJSmith84

Banned Por Vida
Jan 15, 2009
somewhere up my own ...
looking good joey- I would spend another hour or so and pull that motor and diffs and powder the frame after all the fab is done. rattle can I dont think will do this build justice

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I will in the future probably but I think I am going to rattle it first until I make sure that I dont want to add or change anything. I am going to clean the whole chassis up real nice for now but I think I will powder it after I decide what motor swap I am going to do. Sucks when you powder and then have to grind down areas to weld on.....

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
wow- thats a little pricey for a hood isnt it?
It isnt cheap but it is what it is...If i owned the molds I would sell it for cheaper...but its a bad ass hood! Lots of fiber for you to trim up to fit your build perfectly. It isnt just a stock replacement although you can trim out and mount all the stock hardware to make it work on a stocker and flip up like the stock hood.

C-GIB

Jan 22, 2009
Carlsbad
It isnt cheap but it is what it is...If i owned the molds I would sell it for cheaper...but its a bad ass hood! Lots of fiber for you to trim up to fit your build perfectly. It isnt just a stock replacement although you can trim out and mount all the stock hardware to make it work on a stocker and flip up like the stock hood.
Where's the Teryx mold?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000