Yamaha JoeyD Rhino Build

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
HotRod style....All Flat black with red and white pinstriping......super simple yet keeping it gangster! The dash, console, engine cover, suspension, misc brackets iwll all be powdercoated matte black.....everything else will be painted by Wally World Designs!!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
What up.....shes comin togeather...everything is painted (accept fiberglass) and all tins are back from powdercoat!

I was sanding 8 months worth of surface rust for a few hours yesterday. I left to go tot he Charger game and got a text message with these pictures. I have to thanks Dan, Carlos, Justin, and Bill for spending 2.5hrs finishing up the chassis for me. These guys at Magnum are truly awesome! I owe them big time for all their hard work. They knew I was spending my vacation away from my family to finish this build up and they really helped me out a lot.

So back to Magnum I go to work solo on putting her back together! If anyone feels like playing give me a shout!! I pay in beer and food!

badinfluencerace

The Future Of SXS Racing is being Built in my Driv
Jan 30, 2009
yuma
looking good joey , if i lived closer i would stop by and give you a hand and put a few brews away :D:D

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Thanks guys!

So today I installed the new stainless breaklines, finished wrapping and painting the headers, re installed my Muzzys. I also painted the rear drive shaft and re greased it, put the rear diff back in. I ran a new 1/2 breather / blow by line to my new Performance Breather Systems breather and mounted it. I also painted the rear seat bracket and lightbar. Tommorow I will get the suspension mounted, shocks re installed, and hopefully start getting the interior put back together....

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
8 months worth of surface rust should be nothing compared to the way you stroke those tubes !!! Haha hey if you need help let me know I can prob throw down some hrs Mon if needed....

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Thanks Shannon! Its been a crazy 4 days but its so much fun! I am so excited that if my wife wouldt kill me I would be at the shop right now busting out!!!!! I cant wait to get up and fire up the tunes and get to work! Dan just gave me a key to Magnum and said have at it!!! Its like a dream garage except I am not allowed to drive the Rotax's and the Hummers! LOL

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
I heard that, problem is that if we all had garages like that we all would not need to have homes and we certainly would not be liked by the ladies:D:D, too much. That's probly why I'm no longer married, to many toys.:eek:

badinfluencerace

The Future Of SXS Racing is being Built in my Driv
Jan 30, 2009
yuma
wheres the updated pix at biotch ? hahaha been waiting all day to see them joey dont hold out :D:D:D all i did today was build a shifter for a arctic cat and put on a high volume fuel pump now hopefully ready for pala next sunday :D

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Joey is at a Bday party tonight. He sent me some pictures of the car and it looks good. He will befinishing the car on Monday. Unless he is super hung over and just sleeps all day.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000