Yamaha JoeyD Rhino Build

badinfluencerace

The Future Of SXS Racing is being Built in my Driv
Jan 30, 2009
yuma
probably not...if I do a clutch it will be a Bronco most likely but I think I will just tune the wet and be done with it.....I say that now..
with a built motor you will like the bronco clutch , i have the pdm that looks like the bronco and the noise isnt bad at all :D

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
i seen the cognitos on big jims rhino saturday , pretty nice , im saving some pennies for the dirt spindles :D yep it was cool to finally drive the damn thing haha was a long drive to get there too but good times and met some good peeps there too :D

LOL...I check out you car at the show....That rig is sweeet. I wish I could have been there all weekend:mad:. I was looking to run across you and it never happened....its always cool to put names to faces and faces to rhinos:Dmaybe next time.

cls 78

Valentine Motorsports - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 3, 2009
Norco
Awesome, that's all we can say about ZT Paul. Looking forward to getting my ride to him soon.

Mike V.

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
I am suprised joey you did not make it a bench seat up front to carry three people. You coulda stretched it too and put the motor back alittle...LOL

You gonna have a little stop sign that comes out when you stop at the top of a dune so no one passes you. You gonna put windows in so the little window lickers have something to push up against????

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000