Yamaha JoeyD Rhino Build

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
next year for sure! haaha.......I am aiming to have it 100% complete in time for the Party In The Pines!

You better have it ready. You hear that magnum!!! Or Crapola gonna hit the fan RT style got it Joey!!!!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
hahahaah.........its gonna be ready...painted will be the only issue....Magnum has done an awesome job and are working extremly hard to make this car a solid one of a kind. I take blame for the set backs that have held us up. They have done a ton on this car and for me. They are the sickest shop around hands down!!!! Wait till you see this thing finished.........

waytay

Jan 15, 2009
hahahaah.........its gonna be ready...painted will be the only issue....Magnum has done an awesome job and are working extremly hard to make this car a solid one of a kind. I take blame for the set backs that have held us up. They have done a ton on this car and for me. They are the sickest shop around hands down!!!! Wait till you see this thing finished.........

I know they are. Their your buds....But gonna be some RT style smack down if you riding in some dodge truck for PITP.....of course I should not talk mine is in pieces again right now....got less than a month!!:D

waytay

Jan 15, 2009
Is there a training course joey can take, before getting back behind the wheel?? NO CLIFFS...

DMV??? LMAO

Personally I think they should put a fake steering wheel on the passenger side and just make him think he is driving!!!

MAGNUM OFFROAD

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor & Founder
All major fabrication on Joey's Rhino is done! Just needs 2 tabs welded on for his rear view mirror, and his bumper done and we're finished! Then it's up to him to finish paint, powder, etc.

The ONLY reason it took this long is per our original agreement with Joey, and that is that the car would be worked on in our spare time. When it is debuted, it will definitley take the "family" UTV to the next level!

Remember JD, I have dibs when you decide to sell it!!!

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Damn Dan putting Joey in the spot light.......no BS now Joey get that shit done but I have a feeling it is going to be awhile still ! Haha

Don't worry Joey my chit is in pieces also so I'm trying to take it easy on you, well for now that is

badinfluencerace

The Future Of SXS Racing is being Built in my Driv
Jan 30, 2009
yuma
Anyone got a lead on some spindles? I need a hookup....
hey joey when i was at pismo BRM out of bakersfield had some spindles they are having built that are gonna be affordable and strong and will come complete with brgs and seals and look pretty trick and will be ib the 550 range :D

badinfluencerace

The Future Of SXS Racing is being Built in my Driv
Jan 30, 2009
yuma
I liek those spindles. I have been talking with Justin at Cognito as well. Lots of good options out there.....DIRT, HCR, lots of good spindles now. Your rhino looks good in the sand brotha!!!!
i seen the cognitos on big jims rhino saturday , pretty nice , im saving some pennies for the dirt spindles :D yep it was cool to finally drive the damn thing haha was a long drive to get there too but good times and met some good peeps there too :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000