jeff furnell 1929 polaris "race" rzr

jeffy

Co-Dawg - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 18, 2009
lake havasu city
Let me start out by saying just about everything on our rzr is and has been built in our garage. the cage,long travel and just about anything else, we do it all by ourself. we have the afco mt2 shocks to help soak up all the rough desert whoops. we mainly built this to run in the desert and havent really been in a true desert race yet but we will start focusing on doing more bitd races..
sponsors:Az West all sports, makin trax suspension, dragonfire racing, and lakeview dental ceramics

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Its nice to see a garage built car. What series do you race?

Welcome to the site..

jeffy

Apr 18, 2009
lake havasu city
we will be racing the bluewater gp and would like to do all the BITD series so we'll see if we can make it to anymore desert races.
weve raced a series at mohave valley raceway and finished 2nd in points and a few worcs,a whiplash race, and the searchlight Grand Prix.
we have only had our long travel for a few of those races and had some prolems. In our first race with it we raced against the dragonfire teyrx at the searchlight GP and had a 10-15 second lead until we got a flat and didnt have a spare.

jeffy

Apr 18, 2009
lake havasu city
mb products made the fiberglass..
our next race is going to be the bitd primm 150 in october. Cant Wait!

also if anyone is looking to buy the fiberglass the owner of mb products is david madera and his phone number is 661 321 0148
also if you could say that jeff from lake havasu az refered you would be great too ;)

joey we were looking forward to some utv underground stickers..... sorry had to call you out :cool:

also a picture from bluewater gran prix

jeffy

Apr 18, 2009
lake havasu city
No I deserve it...I have not delivered on many of stickers....I need to dedicate a day to just mail and have stickers made....
no im not saying that just saying if you could get around to it thats all... we understand if you dont have time to do that its all good even though some UTVUG stickers would look sick on it :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000