Jawbone Canyon This Weekend 11/13/15 - 11/15/15

RaceBizz

Oct 19, 2015
Paso Robles, CA
I am not a member of La Familia. Didn't know where else to post this. As I am new to the RZR SxS riding. Looks like a group I want to be part of though.

Is anyone going out to Jawbone this weekend? Wife and I will be out later today through Sunday. Maybe we could meet and you could show me some good rides out there. On Saturday I have a friend and his wife coming out with a RZR also for the night. We are going to try and camp just off main road right before the right turn you take to goto the Halloween camp spot. May even end up at Halloween camp spot. Not sure till I get out there.

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Hi, as part of "La Familia" we love to have your family join us, Our next group ride will be Thanksgiving at Salton City of of S22, let me know if you need more information ;-)

Frank
AKA Cisco Kid ;-)

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
I am not a member of La Familia. Didn't know where else to post this. As I am new to the RZR SxS riding. Looks like a group I want to be part of though.

Is anyone going out to Jawbone this weekend? Wife and I will be out later today through Sunday. Maybe we could meet and you could show me some good rides out there. On Saturday I have a friend and his wife coming out with a RZR also for the night. We are going to try and camp just off main road right before the right turn you take to goto the Halloween camp spot. May even end up at Halloween camp spot. Not sure till I get out there.
You're welcome to join us for T-day is ya want :)

RaceBizz

Oct 19, 2015
Paso Robles, CA
Have a fun and safe Thanksgiving. I think we will be going back to Jawbone. Probably head out this Sunday or Monday to get a spot. We had a great time last weekend, weather was perfect until Sunday packing up. The area is a whole new place on a SxS. Lots more exploring to do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000