J&M's New Build

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Targeting end of April for testing now. A lot of $$$ to spend between now and then so we'll see.

Craig

Oct 7, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado
That is a good looking ride, you will be the invy of the SXS family. The one thing i did not see was the BBQ for the big ol tank on the back, you did say you would cook the dogs while on the trail?????

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
That is a good looking ride, you will be the invy of the SXS family. The one thing i did not see was the BBQ for the big ol tank on the back, you did say you would cook the dogs while on the trail?????
We've been perfecting the hot dog cooker attachment. Starting to come along nicely

Would not reccomend following too closely though.............

LSRGreg

#877 SR1 UTV - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 26, 2009
Those are some serious spindles and shock towers on that sucker. Can't wait to see it all finished. Cool project!

G-

cage

Apr 23, 2011
Hi Jim,my name is steven/ user name is cage. I really like your build.you did great.I would like to know some things about your build if you can share it with me,as I am building an utv side x side 4x4 my self. I am useing nissan 4x4,toyota,geo tracker.suzuki samuari parts. ok when you tip the front a-arms up like you did,dose this take care of the caster? also would you build any other spindles like the one on your build,and if so how much,also would you may be build an roller chasssis,no motor or drive train?if so how much.if not still nice build,and good luck on this.I have been working on mine for a long while,not sure on the caster,but I am doing it the way I got it.well thanks a look forward to hearing from you.steven email at [email protected]

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Hi Jim,my name is steven/ user name is cage. I really like your build.you did great.I would like to know some things about your build if you can share it with me,as I am building an utv side x side 4x4 my self. I am useing nissan 4x4,toyota,geo tracker.suzuki samuari parts. ok when you tip the front a-arms up like you did,dose this take care of the caster? also would you build any other spindles like the one on your build,and if so how much,also would you may be build an roller chasssis,no motor or drive train?if so how much.if not still nice build,and good luck on this.I have been working on mine for a long while,not sure on the caster,but I am doing it the way I got it.well thanks a look forward to hearing from you.steven email at [email protected]
Hey Steven,

We're out in the dez until Tuesday and internet sucks. I'll reply better when we get back.

jim

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000