IXCR round one at the Badlands offroad park

spangs

IlliNOISE - UTVUnderground Approved
May 25, 2009
illinois
www.spangsfab.com
First round of IXCR didn't go how I would of liked it. Started second Row in the Pro class Lost power steering as I was trying to make a turn and slammed into a tree. The 2:1 quickner and a nice rut to fallow makes for a very hard wheel to turn. End of Lap one coming up the mulch pile hill there are some nasty concrete slabs hidden and with the sun right in your eyes it is hard to see hidden objects in the ground. Ended up braking a wheel in half on the rear limped it in after the finish check point and found the Brocken wheel. Swapped with a spare wheel and hit the track for some more lap. The new Re valve and internal work that BOLD Racing did with my factory shocks work Fantastic out on the track. I was able to pin it in the whoops section and never let off. My co driver brad is usually yelling speed up when I hit them before. the first time threw he yelling slow down, Never did and the Turbo floated across them. next set he's yelling pin it. The GBC Motorsports Dirt Comanders gave us plenty of traction in the muddy slop of a track. The Spangs Fab Rock sliders did there job on getting us around the tight woods sections. Ended the Race in 11th out of 23 that stared in Pro class. Thanks everyone for coming out and supporting us. Big thanks to my sponsors for all there heard work and support. Spangs Fab, Bold Racing, GBC Motorsports, Rugged Radios, Action Power Sports, CW Motorsports, Spy Optic, Slick Products, Moto fist.
start.jpg starts BadlandsR1.jpg finish round one.jpg cody start.jpg Devin.jpg Jason start.jpg Sam start.jpg samtop1.jpg

hellrzrxp900

Aug 12, 2014
Evansville, IN
Thanks for the write up. No one else on here ever posts anything about ixcr. I raced a few ixcr races a few years ago and had a blast. I plan on getting back in it at some point

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

lopomota

May 19, 2020
The new Re valve and internal work that BOLD Racing did with my factory shocks work Fantastic out on the track. I was able to pin it in the whoops section and never let off. My co driver brad is usually yelling speed up when I hit them before. the first time threw he yelling slow down, Never did and the Turbo floated across them. next set he's yelling pin it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000