Its not a dune buggy!

SXSPerformance.com

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Nov 10, 2011
Ontario, CA
Try explaining that you sell parts for a side X side for a living. A lot if times it turns into me selling lift kits and mud tires cause it is easier then explaining what a side X side is.

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
The worst thing is when old friends who are on Facebook say, "how fast does that big golf cart you got go"? Lol...

Blackedout

Mar 10, 2013
Tennessee
Everybody called mine a golf cart when I first got it and nobody else had side by sides then it walked around their fourwheelers and it became the rhinoceros

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
One time I was making a reservation for a campground that lets you bring golf carts. I asked the reservation desk if I could bring my Teryx and they were like, "what"???? I thought to myself, "here we go again". So I asked if I could bring my rhino. The phone went dead... A very long awkward silence. Then I spoke up, "you know it's one of those big golf carts. Can I bring that"? That's when the reservation gal started laughing. She really thought I wanted to bring my rhinoceros camping...

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Ya golf cart is referenced much of the time too.... forgot about that one. I remember coming across a group of Jeepers on the Miller Canyon ride at Devils Hole and they called all our group of SXSs "little golf carts".

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Ya golf cart is referenced much of the time too.... forgot about that one. I remember coming across a group of Jeepers on the Miller Canyon ride at Devils Hole and they called all our group of SXSs "little golf carts".
I remember that Jason. She said "Look at all of the cute golf karts" and then their jaws dropped when we left and they saw what the little golf carts could do. That was priceless!!:D

LaDSM

Jul 15, 2012
I love going out with the jeeping buddies, They used to be concerned if my golfcart could keep up, after the first set of whoops and then sliding turns in the washes, I had plenty of time to wait for them.

Makin' Trax

Got Shocks? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 27, 2009
Buggy, Jeep, ect. whatever they call it, that doesn't bother me. I just kindly correct them. What so does get under my skin to a boiling point is many people from the East calling them "Bikes". I can hardly re-frame from screaming at them....."IT'S NOT A BIKE, BIKES HAVE TWO WHEELS!!!!!!!!!". :eek:

mosslager

Nov 4, 2009
I remember that Jason. She said "Look at all of the cute golf karts" and then their jaws dropped when we left and they saw what the little golf carts could do. That was priceless!!:D
Yep...that was it...the same Jeeps that held us up twice later

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
I love going out with the jeeping buddies, They used to be concerned if my golfcart could keep up, after the first set of whoops and then sliding turns in the washes, I had plenty of time to wait for them.
Let me finish your statement... "...I had plenty of time to wait for them at the top of the hill that most of them can't make it up..." LOL!!!!

mosslager

Nov 4, 2009
Buggy, Jeep, ect. whatever they call it, that doesn't bother me. I just kindly correct them. What so does get under my skin to a boiling point is many people from the East calling them "Bikes". I can hardly re-frame from screaming at them....."IT'S NOT A BIKE, BIKES HAVE TWO WHEELS!!!!!!!!!". :eek:
LMAO...that too

Spicoli

Feb 26, 2011
So Cal
This is a little of a stretch but i call it a mini trophy truck. Its goes 90 and handles woops at 60. Just add 30 mph to each and there's the trophy truck. Lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

ridepate

Jan 29, 2009
That comes from the NORTHEAST!!!! Not here down South!!! I too have to bite my tounge/fingers on that one. IT"S NOT A DAMN BIKE YOU MORON!!!!!Sheesh....Try expaining that to someone from Boston.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000