ITP / Lake Elsinore Race Series!

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009

UTVUnderground.com is proud to be a part of this new series!!!!!
Nice. A picture of my Rhino when Tyson (983) owned it is on the flyer!!! :D I have been wanting to race it, this migth be it...........

Last edited:

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
Damn Dan, already a "CELEB" and you haven't had to do any:D, right place at the right time, hell now your gonna have to race it.:eek::eek:

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Damn Dan, already a "CELEB" and you haven't had to do any:D, right place at the right time, hell now your gonna have to race it.:eek::eek:
Am super down!! The only racing Ive done is on Grand Turismo on Playstation and Pole Position! :D LOL Anyone else thinkin bout racing?

junior quisquis

I AM NOT BLUE - YOU LIFT-YOU LOSE! - UTVUndergroun
Just talked to Brandon, The race will be held on the big truck track but have a custom rhino section built in. Some big jumps and fast corners. Should be Good. I will for sure be there. Hope everybody's ready for a little paint sharing Old Elsinore style.

Dirty

DIRTY iPhone Photog / Lucas Oil - UTVUnderground A
Feb 27, 2009
Murrieta CA
Looks Good Guy's !! I can't wait to come hang out with a drink in hand.. :D I'm sure the event will be good with Brandon building and Tyson promoting!! Good luck guy's

junior quisquis

I AM NOT BLUE - YOU LIFT-YOU LOSE! - UTVUndergroun
Any news if they are going to allow motor swaps? Id run the series if they did. (SR1)
Not sure if they are. I will call Brandon and find out. But all you sr1 guys and 1000cc guys will be tooken care of real soon. hellbound Natives and SidexSidetv along with a few others will be having 1 big bad a$$ race. The whole track should be over a mile long and have the Biggest and most wickedest sections that anybody has seen in a UTV race. Only the Best of the best will have the Balls to come out and grab this pot. We are working on the details and will post soon........

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Not sure if they are. I will call Brandon and find out. But all you sr1 guys and 1000cc guys will be tooken care of real soon. hellbound Natives and SidexSidetv along with a few others will be having 1 big bad a$$ race. The whole track should be over a mile long and have the Biggest and most wickedest sections that anybody has seen in a UTV race. Only the Best of the best will have the Balls to come out and grab this pot. We are working on the details and will post soon........
Nice!! :D I will be there. Watchin of course. Dont have 1000+cc (YET!).

Dirty

DIRTY iPhone Photog / Lucas Oil - UTVUnderground A
Feb 27, 2009
Murrieta CA
Sick Junior!!! I'll be watchin out for a flyer.. Keep the sport rolling Boss!!
Let me know if you need any help!! Kj

side x side tv

Banned Por Vida
Aug 5, 2009

hell ya sidexsidetv.com will have all the video setup for the race we are working hard to bring back REAL SXS Short Course Racing :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000