ISA Convention at The Endless Summer Party put on by SXS Performance

SXSPerformance.com

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Nov 10, 2011
Ontario, CA
We are excited to be sponsoring the first annual International SidebySide Association convention and run at the Glamis North Campground. The convention will be held during the Endless Summer UTV Party that SXS Performance is having October 19th- 21st. This is going to be a great event at an amazing campground. Not only are there great trails to enjoy but the Glamis North Campground also provides a warm mineral spa, pool, and restaurant. The campground is second to none, with all of its amenities, full RV hookups, and paved pull through parking. For more information click HERE or contact SXS Performance.

Jeff Knoll

Carrera Performance
Oct 20, 2010
www.isxsa.com
I could not get manufacture demo rides put together on a first year event, but we are already working on next year. Close to inking at least one manufacture as a sponsor to test the water. Hope we will have more next year. (maybe by the end of today)

That being said, Its a pretty close knit group I have seen of the UTV community. I am sure you can get a pretty good idea from the people in attendance.

All and all the event is looking to be fairly well attended. I expect we will have demo rides next year at this rate.

Jeff Knoll

Carrera Performance
Oct 20, 2010
www.isxsa.com
Just got off the phone with Aaron from PRP seats he say to bring your appetite to the PRP Parrothead pool party he is providing a Taco Bar for everyone that shows up as well as a host of cool stuff. That is gonna be a heck of a party.

DG cages
PRP seats
Shampa
Long Travel Industries
UTV Underground
GBC
SSV works
OMF wheels
and of course SXSperformance are all helping to make this happen.

Might be a late start for trail riding on Sat. :D

Its not too late to attend, Glamis North will make room for you. Don't forget they are opening the haunted house early just for us.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000