All UTV's Is there such thing as a sporty utv for 5 people?

uphoto

Sep 10, 2016
Racking my brain on just what to do here.

Myself, wife, 13 yr old, 11 yr old and 3 yr old looking to have some fun outdoors trail riding. Having a tough time finding the right fit since I don't need a ranch hand style vehicle and would love to get a little aggressive on trails, whoops and small jumps but no need to launch off dunes or anything like that.

Looked at the Pioneer 1000-5 and I do like it but not happy with the utilitarian style and lack of sportiness. Also didn't like the lack of a rear area for storage in case we wanted to take a cooler or other items with us. Looked at a RZR 4 also and seemed like a good solution but not sure about the options for a rear bench seat and how much room there really is.

Even looked at the Can Am Defender MAX and just wish there was something like it made but more "fun".

Anybody else have our situation or have any ideas? I greatly appreciate the help.

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
Take a four seater and put a bench seat in the back. Can be done with the rzr or can am pretty easy they bolt right in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uphoto

Sep 10, 2016
Looks like that's the best option but haven't seen any rear benches for Can Am 4 seaters yet.

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
Prp seats has the can am. You have to remove or cut out the cup holders out. have seen plenty with it.

uphoto

Sep 10, 2016
Still don't see options for the can am other than putting a third row in but like the options for the small bump seat for the back of the rzr! Looking at a 15 900EPS tomorrow.

ssb4

Feb 13, 2015
Call Glazzkraft ... They know how to build an awesome 5 seater rzr.

bdk

Jul 28, 2016
They also make a rear bench seat for the teryx4 that I would imagine would have a lot more room than the Rzr but that's not exactly sporty either. I have a bench seat in the front of my Rzr and its a very tight squeeze with me, mY wife and our 6 yr old and we're pretty average sized. I'm not sure what your situation is but have you considered buying a 4 seater and picking up a Polaris Ace? We have an ace 570 and love it but you can pick up a nice used Ace 330 for less than $5k in my area. They are excellent machines for beginners so it might be something you can teach your older 2 to drive without putting the whole family at risk.

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
I would love to see the New Can Am X3 come out with a 5 seater car. Nice dream.

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
Have you looked into the Polaris General 4 seater? I am not sure on the cockpit size difference between it and the RZR but might be worth looking into...Could always put the 13yr old and 11yr old on some quads or maybe in a rzr 570 together.

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
I would love to see the New Can Am X3 come out with a 5 seater car. Nice dream.
Dream on....Dream on...(in my best Steven Tyler voice)

Never know, I didn't think they would drop the bomb as hard as the X3 XRS was either, nothing is off the table anymore haha!

Reactions: warlock

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000