Is there no Mint 400 boasting thread yet?

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
I got 500 bones. I'm thinking trilogy here. How say you, Moneybags? First one to the checkers wins $500.00, and receives an additional $500.00 if he podiums.
This guy.....Clearly you think you got your woes figured out......you guys gonna show up more than 10 minutes before the race?

Reactions: Johnny

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
lol somebody musta lost their wallet ... wtf did you get 500.00 ? Ive heard about your none stop testing everything must have went well with the Polaris guys ? are you still running airdam clutching ? why do you want to bet against me when you know im your second favorite racer ? I saw you jumping up and down with a big ol smile on your face when I was flying past the pits ... you looked like a girl scout that sold her first box of cookies !!

are you sure you want to bet ? I still havnt even been racing for a year ! just like picking on the new kid ?

I spent that 2000.00 from the last bet on hookers and Ice Cold Frothy Beer, it was like October fest at our shop hows that make you feel ?
I have a short term memory issues. That money was forgotten about the second it hit your hands. I am sorry to hear that you wasted it on hookers, although the frothy beer was a worthy investment. I was only waving at you in San Felipe to tell you that your axles were failing :eek: because you stretched your rear end, or un-strtetched it,or maybe moved it to the front by now. Hell, I don't know where you put that thing!
We could always make this bet a pool. Highest finisher wins, and losers double the payoff if winner podiums. Only need to beat the betters.

Reactions: Simi Dude

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
Ill take the Original Bet !! im game
We're on then Yay! The Money/Bam superslam of 2015 is in full gear. Johnny, I am so un prepared for this bet it isn't funny. You should know by now that I just can't stand prosperity. You rather we keep it between us, or do you want to let others in, as in a pool format, paid out as outlined in my last post.

UTVUGJake

Feb 11, 2013
Looks like Sims and Angal battling for the lead Bush not far behind. Will update when they come by the line!

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Looks like Sims and Angal battling for the lead Bush not far behind. Will update when they come by the line!
The run up front was great while it lasted :/

Congrats to everyone that finished!

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
Reid lol buddy you owe me 500.00 back you didn't podium !!!
Johnny, you knucklehead! That is what I tried to tell you when you paid me. You gave me a grand, and I said that you only owed me 500 (Or something like that), and you said take it, now were even (or something like that), so I figured hell, just like me you can't stand prosperity.! PM me your address again, oh, I forgot. I don't think this new format has that feature. Gmail me your address to themonstermav, and I'll mail you back 500. OR................ we can just roll it over to the next SCORE race and repeat the same bet, except you'll get either 1,000 or 1,500 if you win, whereas I will only get 0 or 500 if I win.

Reactions: mearsman

mearsman

Nov 2, 2011
I'm gonna throw this out there, I'm goin with Dustin battle axe in the new s3 4 seat maverick to grab 2nd place, that Car was bad fast in Laughlin. He'll get his first podium behind the monster rzr
Oh yeah I called that..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000