Is there no Mint 400 boasting thread yet?

Johnny

UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Mesa Arizona
Somebodys gota knock you back down to earth from the Worldchampionship cloud your floating on Buddy but the 2nd place spot is still open ...

you think you got this or you think its my turn ? got any extra cash your willing to part with ?
and yes we are trying to knock out a few trophies but also working on the time machine thats going to transport us to the finish line ...

BrianReno

Aug 19, 2012
Reno, NV
Either this new forum has thrown everyone for a loop, or everyone is elbows deep still getting ready for next week. Usually we would have seen a 3 page $#!+ talking thread... lol

Reactions: JoeyD23

mearsman

Nov 2, 2011
I'm gonna throw this out there, I'm goin with Dustin battle axe in the new s3 4 seat maverick to grab 2nd place, that Car was bad fast in Laughlin. He'll get his first podium behind the monster rzr

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
I got 500 bones. I'm thinking trilogy here. How say you, Moneybags? First one to the checkers wins $500.00, and receives an additional $500.00 if he podiums.

Johnny

UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Mesa Arizona
lol somebody musta lost their wallet ... wtf did you get 500.00 ? Ive heard about your none stop testing everything must have went well with the Polaris guys ? are you still running airdam clutching ? why do you want to bet against me when you know im your second favorite racer ? I saw you jumping up and down with a big ol smile on your face when I was flying past the pits ... you looked like a girl scout that sold her first box of cookies !!

are you sure you want to bet ? I still havnt even been racing for a year ! just like picking on the new kid ?

I spent that 2000.00 from the last bet on hookers and Ice Cold Frothy Beer, it was like October fest at our shop hows that make you feel ?

Reactions: Simi Dude

Johnny

UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Mesa Arizona
I'm gonna throw this out there, I'm goin with Dustin battle axe in the new s3 4 seat maverick to grab 2nd place, that Car was bad fast in Laughlin. He'll get his first podium behind the monster rzr
Really ?? Monster and the Dukes of Hazard in second ??? whos in third ?

Reactions: facteryfmf

Johnny

UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Mesa Arizona
"Lightning" Johnny where you at?????? Must be busy building your own 1st place trophy?
and like I said I don't even have to pass you for the win !!! just stay behind you with the pressure and a little rear bumper tap once in a while and I still win ....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000