Is jagged x bring a RZR 900 XP to parker?

Big Guy

Havasu Racer
Jun 16, 2009
lake havasu city
I was trying to stay out of this but....I cant help myself. I dont mind the fact that Jagged has the advantage of obtaining one before anyone else. Its the fact that no one else can get one. The rules state that they have to be available to the public.... The definion of available is, able to obtain, present and ready for use, accesible, example:Keep water available when hiking in the desert. If polaris would have released them 12-1-2010 then so be it, but the fact of the matter is that I cant go to a show room anywhere and buy one, I can order one, but not take delivery of one soooo they are not AVAILABLE!!!! and thats the bottom line!

Last edited:

crdesigns

Aug 18, 2010
OOOOOUUUUCCCHHHHHH now see what has happened we got the fire extingushier involved. Thats not funny, i hope no one has to experience that like Brandon and i did. NO BUENO :(

Big Guy

Havasu Racer
Jun 16, 2009
lake havasu city
Thats not what I ment at all I would joke about anyone cathing on fire. When I pulled up the definition on the internet that was the example they gave. Its terrible what happened to them and I would not joke about that! The whole JaggedX team are all good guys and I have the utmost respect for them.
OOOOOUUUUCCCHHHHHH now see what has happened we got the fire extingushier involved. Thats not funny, i hope no one has to experience that like Brandon and i did. NO BUENO :(

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
Just a bunch of whiners. The XP won't be there this weekend, but I think they should be able to race and that is just how it goes. Everyone needs to focus on building your own team/car and worry less abut other racers.

Am I worried that my race Teryx will be outdated at some point. Sure, but that is part of racing. It isn't a cheap sport.

I for one can't wait to see what Jagged X comes up with.
+1 with what Jon says here and what Chad Riccio said.

Hell, my car will be outdated before it ever hits the track probably. But I'll still run it, still have fun, still enjoy the sport. I know alot of you put your hearts into racing and bust your tails, still only to come in 2nd, 3rd or worse. But why are you racing? Do you think you'll become rich racing...heck no, become a golden boy NASCAR racer if you think it's for the money. It's for the sport of it, for the fun of it.
I've been racing mx and off-road of some sort since the late 60's. I remember when the mx national champs made less than they would've if they worked a regular 9-5 job. But they kept racing, why? For the fun, for the sport and because they loved it.
It's been that way for a lot longer than I've been alive. Wanna destroy the sport, let bickering and whining take over.
Come on guys and girls, get out there, race, have fun, enjoy the sport and don't let it give you a stress heart attack. Any of you may kick my butt on the track, but after the race I would hope we all could have beers together and do some bench racing...

Big Guy

Havasu Racer
Jun 16, 2009
lake havasu city
I was trying to stay out of this but....I cant help myself. I dont mind the fact that Jagged has the advantage of obtaining one before anyone else. Its the fact that no one else can get one. The rules state that they have to be available to the public.... The definion of available is, able to obtain, present and ready for use, accesible, example:Keep water available when hiking in the desert. If polaris would have released them 12-1-2010 then so be it, but the fact of the matter is that I cant go to a show room anywhere and buy one, I can order one, but not take delivery of one soooo they are not AVAILABLE!!!! and thats the bottom line!
I edited my original post so it would not be taken out of context again sorry.

crdesigns

Aug 18, 2010
Its all good i was just trying to bring light or make a funny out of the whole situation, i know you didnt mean it like that. :D

Big Guy

Havasu Racer
Jun 16, 2009
lake havasu city
Just a bunch of whiners. The XP won't be there this weekend, but I think they should be able to race and that is just how it goes. Everyone needs to focus on building your own team/car and worry less abut other racers.

Am I worried that my race Teryx will be outdated at some point. Sure, but that is part of racing. It isn't a cheap sport.

I for one can't wait to see what Jagged X comes up with.
Why dont you quit whinning and come out and race with us....:)

1910RLEARD

Sep 28, 2010
YES I THINK I STIRED THE POT HERE. FIRST OF ALL GOOD LUCK TO JAGGED X , CORY AND ALL THE OTHER RACERS AT PARKER. AND SECOND-BRANDON AND BILL YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN AWESOME SUPPORTTING THE UTV RACING AND RACER'S. YOU GUYS HAVE LET ME PICK YOUR BRAINS AND I APPRIECAITE IT. FROM THE TIME I STARTED BULDING MY DESERT RACER IT WAS BUILT WITH THE MIND SET TO BEAT JAGGED X. YOU GUYS ARE LIKE JIMMY JOHNSON OF THE UTV DESERT RACING AND EVERYONE IS GUNNING FOR YOU GUYS.
"YOU HAVE TO FIRST FINISH IN ORDER TO FINISH FIRST"
AND THAT IS RACING. GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE RACER AND BE SAFE.

dezertrebelz

Feb 14, 2010
Tucson AZ
One of the great things about jagged is, Their team always works the bugs out and does all the proper testing on these new polaris RZR , AND THEN SHARES THE INFO WITH THE REST OF US. which in turn helps us finish races. MY opinion is Jagged's team wins races not the car, or the factory. every time i have seen them at a race the same 8 or 9 guys r there and your pit support wins you more races then the driver, PLANNING AND PREPARATION is what i admire most about Jagged X , not there car or there partnership with Polaris. These guys are top notch Desert Enthusiast . us 800 guys can wine and complain about the rule changes all day but it wont change the facts , thats the class is moving on without us. SO I SAY if the guy making rules gets a 1000cc then the only other guys who have been out there every race since the beginning should get one too. Beside they will probly beat everyone on here anyway with a rock crawler because there performance is that consistent. I hope they get the new ride and i hope it is fat as it looks on the commercial.:cool:

dezertrebelz

Feb 14, 2010
Tucson AZ
LOL , too funny, but it does not matter what jagged drives they will always be podium finishers, Besides if there wasnt a top dog , no one would have anything to shoot for and there would not be any evolution in any sport. Good luck to all of you in your 2011 race season.

howyadoin

Jagged X - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Aug 24, 2010
Hell, AZ
Great race, great turnout, and a brutal course. It was truly awesome to see that many utv's lined up at the start...hope that's a trend that continues. I think it's safe to say that we'll have an XP at Silverstate...hope that's ok.:D

the stripping shop

RACER - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
peoria,Az
www.strippingshop.com
Great race, great turnout, and a brutal course. It was truly awesome to see that many utv's lined up at the start...hope that's a trend that continues. I think it's safe to say that we'll have an XP at Silverstate...hope that's ok.:D
no not ok you keep winning with the old car whats the point of going to a brand new car with a 900cc motor. You need polaris to get you 1000cc so you will be legal lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000